my diary

jelly bean 639

Time to start a food diary as im not 100% sure if im doing this right any comments would be gratefully received to put me in the right direction :)

Thursday
Breakfast
1/4 of a melon
2 poached eggs
1 asda pitta bread to dip in the yolk

Lunch
Ratatouille
rice

Dinner
spaghetti bolognese
(made with pasata, onion yellow pepper, and extra lean mince)

1/2 pt skimmed milk
i also had 2 big pears

Friday's Grub

Breackfast
Pineapple
pear
melon
fat free greek yogurt

Lunch
somked ham and 28g cheese in Asda pitta (bread healthy extra A and B)
2 beetroot
Pear
apple

Dinner
SW potato wedges
Eggs
Backed beans

Snacks
3 rich tea biscuits (6 syns)

Last edited:
Looks fine to me :) though i think i would be starving eating your menu lol. No syns thursday?? They are there to be eaten! And enjoyed. Maybe add a bit more super free to lunch and tea. Goodluck xx

yeah im aware or the lack of sf food,
Im not very adventurous with food im afraid and i struggle to think of stuff to have at lunch time. it was so easy when i just had chocolate and cakes He he. I realy dont like salads and veges much.

Why don't you try having home made soup I just threw loads of veg into a pan 2 stock cubes and voilà you have a great lunchtime meal that's free too and tasty and you can keep eating it until your full. I felt like you last week first weigh in and decided to change my attitude as I have lost 2 stone on this diet before baby so keep going and maybe go online for new ideas x

I bought a casserole pack from sainsburys and added parsnips and a tin of baked beans for super speed and it was lovely and so simple to make

Back