My Diary

What a cow!!!!!!
5lb off on week 8(?) is amazing. I'm gonna have to come up there and slow you down else you're gonna be finished before me :) .
I'm off plan this weekend as I'm away. It was originally my intention just to do LT till now then start WW or something similar. But having had such good losses I'm getting straight back on on Sunday:).
I'm not going mad these two days and will try and stay "good".
Weighed myself this morning and I'm two down since Tuesday. I'm moving my weigh in day to either Thursday or Friday next week. So I'll be hoping to STS or small loss.
Enjoy the couch

:cool: just playing it cool lassie hahaha no iv been refereeing a fight between 2 hormonal teenagers :rolleyes: first round to me but its going to be a long one heh

world war 3 was averted by bribery and money!!!!!

im ok doll sorting out the issue with that girl at college :rolleyes: seems I should go to class rep to raise issue but here is the kicker SHE IS THE CLASS REP :D So a meeting has been called tomorrow for me to have my say without being called a bully! She has abused and mocked me but iv got to watch im not a bully:eek:

Good luck with tomorrow then. Have you written down what you want to say in case you get upset or angry and lose your thread?

Was good in the fact its the first time iv confronted someone who has called me fat but she done exactly what i thought she would do denied it called everyone liars started crying and then she was being victimised!!But even tho I just wanted her to know I know and to let her know her actions are not nice the college are taking it further as they wont stand for that behaviour. Thats if she comes back as she left I actually felt sorry for her by the end she is just a silly wee girl who doesn't think about what her words can do,

3lbs off this week :D onwards and downwards also celebrating my eldest daughter is 19 today :553:

weighed in a day early and have a loss of 6lbs :D:D kind of mad at myself as if I had waited till tomorrow im sure it would have been 7 :sigh: never happy lol

thank you deezer hope all is well with you xx

Well done you! Look, you've nearly lost 20% of your body weight!!!!!

You must be feeling so much better.

Hey lovely... I'm good!!!

Firmly back in the seat to finish this journey!!! Roll on those size 14 jeans!!! x

Back