My diary

Thank you everyone, I'm just waiting for my mum's uncle to arrive he's travelling from about 3 hours away, my mum wants to see him before we leave and my other aunt is going down south now until further notice xx

I just had to take the call that my aunty has passed away. My other aunt had nipped next door and as soon as we saw the caller on my aunts phone I answered and my mum ran to get her.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts x

Thanks everyone, haven't really paid attention to what I've been eating today, had chinese for tea.
I had mw today, she says baby is head down so I hope she stays that way x

So Sorry to hear your news, i'm also useless with words.

Thinking of you.

Glad baby is head down fx she doesn't move again now xx
Hope your okay thinking of you xx

Yeah I'm doing okay thank you.
I did say to hubby that I'm not taking what she says as baby down 100% I'll see at my scan in two weeks but we will see x

Today -
Weetabix mini's, choc chip ones and little milk
Special k cereal bar
Small apple
Large handful grapes
A bounty
Still hungry lol......

Just found out my aunty's funeral is same day as my scan, I'm going to have to cancel my scan. I'm gutted. Obviously the funeral is more important but I really wanted this last scan x

I had originally tried to get it the week after (I'd be 36 and 5) but they said they had no appointments then I wouldn't see the consultant until 39 weeks - to be honest I couldn't give a stuff about consultant, if it's important they'll see me at the main hospital where I'm having baby.
My growth scan's have been at the hospital which is litterally on my doorstep, which are only on a Wed and booked well in advance. But I'm going to ring them and ask them to book my scan at the main hospital, which is only 15 mins away from home or work anyway. If they get funny again I'll just have to get my mw to intervine.
What a week this is turning out to be x

Sorry it's been so stressful for you :/ hope they don't give you any grief about it and rearrange xxx

Sparkle1978 said:
Hi Oasis. Really sorry to hear about your Auntie. You are having such a tough time of it at the moment. You seem such a strong person and are coping amazingly well. Thinking of you. Take care of you & bump xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks hun, people at work keep saying I don't know how your coping with everything, your not even getting upset etc but I keep saying it's no good getting to worked up I'd lose my mind. When stuff happens I tend to get very stressed and think the worse for a few minutes/a day then I think pull yourself together and I go into fix it mode and manage somehow to keep our head above water. Obviously I can't make myself feel better about losing my aunt, I am relieved now my Gran is out of hospital and well on the mend. My hubby still no luck with job but I'm trying to keep him positive. I also hope baby stays head down too, bless hubby though he thought if baby wasn't head down I couldn't go into labour, he knows I can cut I don't think he thought through what he was saying xx

Ah consultants are a complete waste of time but I understand why I need to see someone for this one. I changed my scan to the day before, can't see midwife until 29th but I can't be off work then so she's booked me in on 21st even though she hasn't got a clinic on, she is lovely though. Consultant on other hand I'm being told I can't see him until 6th June at earliest as no appointments if I can't make this appointment so I'll be 38 weeks which isn't enough time if I need to make a decision re section. However, my scan is now at the hospital I'll be having my baby at and my midwife said what ever happens even if my scan show's fine I must go to pregnancy assessment straight after and get a doctor to check my scan, because I can't leave the hospital without it being checked so we will see what happens but I hope to get sorted soon. she's also going to try and get my Consultant to see me sooner than they've said x

Back