My diary

She's making up for it tonight so I'm happy. I'm roasting got the window open lying on top of the bed lol. I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow, trying to cheer hubby up but he's a bit stressed. I have bought a couple maternity trousers I bought some jeans in the next size up and they keep sliding down, I shouldn't complain lol I'll have to get some more now next pay day. You've done well in your normal clothes then x

All my jeans kept sliding down I had to buy a belt ive got some really comfortable maternity jeans from next but they kept sliding down aswell. One or two tops I brought in the next size up they fit well now but I feel massive all of sudden. I felt so emotional today my daughter turned 2 and I still feel like shes my baby.
Im glad ur days been good looking forward to wkend too x

I had to get my maternity in size smaller than normal cus of weight I lost at beginning! I can still button my normal jeans at moment at 28 weeks tomorrow so I'm proud of that!

mrs-s said:
I had to get my maternity in size smaller than normal cus of weight I lost at beginning! I can still button my normal jeans at moment at 28 weeks tomorrow so I'm proud of that!

That's amazing, you should be proud that's great!

Cas3 said:
All my jeans kept sliding down I had to buy a belt ive got some really comfortable maternity jeans from next but they kept sliding down aswell. One or two tops I brought in the next size up they fit well now but I feel massive all of sudden. I felt so emotional today my daughter turned 2 and I still feel like shes my baby.
Im glad ur days been good looking forward to wkend too x

Ah I've been feeling sad going through the tiny baby clothes from my lo and he's only 20 months but he's grown up so quick! Lol x

Well I hate managed to STS this week so still just 11lb gain at 23 weeks, I'm still very impressed with myself but I wish it was a little less x

Iv sorted through my LO stuff too gonna wash all my favourite bits what iv saved and put with new baby stuff, can't believe how big my baby has got! He was 2 and a half last week and were potty training at moment can't believe he goes nursery in September the time just goes so fast with babies!!

Well done on STS I not weighed yet will when I get up I know I've gained at least something can feel it just hope it's not too bad!

Okay we started abit later than normal cus I was sick at begining of pregnancy I didn't have the patience, he's only had 1 accident so far and that's cus I put trousers on him that he couldn't get down himself by accident! We went out yesterday for first time with no nappy on and he was dry! Really proud of him xx

I'm having a break day today cus he keeps saying he's got belly ache and he's done some mingin poo this morning so dont want him caught short cus iv got cream carpets haha x

Having a crap weekend, my spd is driving me mad can hardly move, it just hit me all of a sudden although I'm not sure if it's maybe a trapped nerve rather than my spd but I feel useless with it, driving me crazy x

I think it was a trapped nerve, I went out to clean the rabbits and I had to squat to reach two of them - I know your not meant to with spd but they needed doing. Straight away it eased up a bit, it's still painful but I can lift it a little :) not as restrictive x

Today I've had -
Weetabix twice
2 alpen bars
Grapes
Walkers crisps x 2
Penguin
Grapefruit
Muller
Birds eye southern fried chicken and pasta n sauce for tea

I feel huge, not felt too well at all today, going to go for a nice hot bath but not too hot........I'm going to sneak on the scales I feel like I'm bursting at the sides so much so it hurts :(

I feel huge this week, I'm piling on the weight, I can't bare to think what I'll be at weigh in. Today I've had -
Weetabix and milk
2 alpen bars
Grapes
Velvet crunch
Grapefruit
Pot noodle snack thing
Double twix
Tea is going to be Weetabix mini's

Back