My diary

I believe so, I only feel a couple off jab's higher up which feel like and arm while baby moving about and lots of kicks low down x

Oh no Jessie it's awful isn't it, since baby moved up mine hasn't got much worse but it's just a matter of time before it goes down hill. It's the worst symptom but worth it in the end x

my midwife sed today baby on slight angle so her feet r low and thats y she kicking really low and it uncomfortable.i didnt think this was a gd thing but she didnt seem worried

So far I've had-
Weetabix x 3 and milk
Grapes
Banana
2 alpen bars
Lunch is tuna and SC on brown bread.
Velvet crunch
Possibly a Muller too
I've got a twix for this afternoon if I'm treating
Tea is pasta and jar of spicy tomato sauce with chicken hopefully nothing else

Not had a twix for ages! Iv got twirl bites and wagon wheels in the cupboard but trying not to be tempted lol x

Ok well hubby came to see me at lunch and took me out so I had half portion chips and 3 battered chicken balls from the ****** van, was nice but massive FAIL for today lol
Btw I had a mint Muller Yuck, I didn't like it, and I thought I would I love mint stuff x

Oh it's blocked what I used for Chinese van, I wasn't meaning anything offensive but prob should have guessed it might think I was using an offensive slang word, sorry ladies x

Today I've had -
Weetabix and milk
One alpen bar
Banana
Quavers
Grapefruit
Weetabix mini's and milk
Velvet crunch
Then I got home feeling really ill with hunger got the shakes and everything, although I wasn't hungry half an hour before! Shoved in a bag of walkers crisps and I've had 2 slices toast with my pasta for tea :( not feeling positive for tomorrow I'm still hungry x

So today sts amazingly, have had a very naughty day so going to try and be good the rest of the week x

Cas3 said:
Good luck for the wk a head, I ended up having a takeaway after all, will try and be good tomorrow x

I hope you enjoyed it, I did mine although I'm stuffed now. Going to try begin as good as I can, but it is also the last week before payday so might be a bit tougher than I hope :) x

So far I've had
Weetabix and milk
3 slices toast and butter
Pack of Crisp's
Handful of sweets

Back