My diary

Terri I totally sympathise with u u poor thing hope u had a nice bath I'm worried the same as u about if I have enough time for ch when Millie comes to b honest with u I get myself so worked up about it x

Had a nice bath, didn't realise how long on post was! Oops, I can sit comfortablish at mo. I just don't want Jack being pushed to one side, I know he wouldn't and I'm going to make sure he gets my full attention where possible but I just don't want to look like I'm not bonding with baby. I'm sure everything will be fine when babies are here.
Like today Jack was playing up, sheer exhaustion, he had a nap and was in an amazing mood I was loving it, but that's what made me think on days like that I don't want to be telling him off when it's not his fault just tired but I have to stick to a routine and if he's doing something he shouldn't then I have to tell him off but I don't want to feel like I'm telling him off then I'm all over baby if you know what I mean xx

Ah Teri its such a shame ur in so much pain and the frustration must be even worse, hopfully ur lil lady arrives soon. Dont worry girls its only natural for you to worry that ur lil boys might feel left out when ur babys arrive but ur manage to have time for them both! ive not had any problems Hollie she's just fitted in family life so well and her sisters really do love her, the only thing is finding time to get all the house work done x

See I'm quite lucky I've got it all planned, my mum goes to the shops by my house every day about 10.30 am so last time with Jack I got her to pick him up while she went to shops and drop him off after and in the meantime I whipped round and had an hour or so to do housework. We both live in the town centre, she lives one side I live the other, so she sometimes took him a bit longer so I could catch up on a couple hours sleep then I'd walk over and get him, literally a 10 min walk. So I'm hoping it works out that way this time. I had a really comfortable nights sleep, my sciatica wasn't sore at all when I lay on that side - I find I sleep better on my right hand side. This morning very painful but often is until I'm up and about and the little lady shifts from my right side. I when Naomi is here it will be like we've always had her, were quite laid back with big changes - but I don't expect 2 children to be as easy as 1 :) x

How are you feeling now Oasis, any better? I totally sympathise with how you're feeling with your LO I feel the same with mine, I really dont want to push Joshua out or snap at him because I feel tired, emotional etc. With your first you can sleep when they do, not worry about lying in late etc but when you have a toddler as well you can't really do that! I am worried but hoping it will just come natural I suppose x

Yeah feeling a bit better thanks, I guess though I am quite lucky because if I really do struggle to get sleep I can ask mum to take them both for a couple of hours but then I'd feel like I'm shoving them off onto someone else, but we've said that were going to try and get baby into the same sort of routine where possible as Jack, if we can manage her around Jack it'll be easier than managing around the both of them. I just hope Jack stays as laid back as he is, he's an absolute angel 99.9% of the time were so lucky x

Today I've had -
Shreddies choc, 2 choc fingers
Small tin spag bol on 2 slices toast
Packet of mini cheddars
2 mini choc rolls
Tea was real spaghetti bolognaise, with a bit of cheese but a huge plateful
3 jelly babies

Just been catching up, hope these babies come soon girls and put you out your misery! You and Jessie both seem to be suffering now xx

Todays been okay actually, some days are like I hardly have any issues, others I'm crippled. I've never been so bad as I was yesterday but it seems it really was just how baby was lying but today I'm having a really good day not in a lot of pain at all. And slept well except really bad heartburn. Got mw and consultant in morning, I'm going to make sure they see to this lump on on belly properly. They want me to be reviewed by the aneasthatist cos my bmi is higher than my booking appointment, what do they expect 28 weeks later lol x

Make sure u keep us updated what it is hun I been getting b h all day and come every half hour or so and the pressure wow it hurts I can't remember that with Charlie x wonder If she b early x

Yeah will do, I hope they don't waste my time again but I'll see what they say x

Good night sleep without spd pain - check
Without sciatica agony - check
Without heartburn and reflux - check

Awake from half 5 with migraine :( - check

I can't win can I? Lol, my head is splitting, had some paracetamol, load of water and going to get some breakfast I hope it eases soon. I have no patience when suffering with the aftermath of a migraine x

Were nearly there. Sat waiting for consultant my appointment is at 10.05 but I turned up at 9.20 as they see people in order they arrived which is stupid, wish I hadn't just thought to come early at my last appointment though lol. I think I'm next in. Otherwise I wouldn't have been seen till gone 11 if I'd come at 10, I usually have to wait an hour x

Well my 'lump' is just dry skin, I've been prescribed hydrocortisone cream to clear it up faster so it's not itchy, he checked I hadn't had itchy hands/palms etc and I'm happy with his diagnosis, he's the one I saw who said I could have a sweep at 40 weeks, he's the best doctor I'd seen so far. He said he was really surprised and impressed that I'd agreed on a normal delivery due to my last c section complications and he kept saying he was happy about that, he has in my notes he can feel only 2/5th's but I think he must mean 2/5th's engaged which is still good since it's my second so shouldn't expect baby to engage until labour. Also I have booked my sweep for my due date so 22nd at 1.30 fingers crossed x

Cas3 said:
That all sounds really positive hun, hopfully you wont need that sweep but my friend had one and her baby arrived the next day xx

Oh I hope so, he said if I still haven't delivered by 41 wks I'm to go in for another sweep. I hope it works though. Last time I had a sweep booked he came a few days before but he was on time. I did just find out that the reason I had an emergency section last time it was due to fetal brachycardia which is usually a result of anaesthesia interference ie epidural. I really hope I have the strength/will power to push through without an epidural this time. Again if I had an epidural though increases my chances of section so need to try and avoid it IF I can. But at the end of the day whatever happens happens as long as baby and I are safe is all that matters x

Back