My diary

oasis6918 said:
In my mind I'm still focusing on my sweep to see if it starts anythin so I'm still expecting not to go early but realistically people go early all the time and baby might be ready now but it's hard not to get hung up on the fact it literally could be any day, there's no rule to say they shouldn't come before the due date, after all it's just an estimation on how long your supposed to be pregnant for. At the end of the day your still full term from 37 weeks so if baby is ready then she's ready. Fingers crossed for you hun x

:D thanx I'm at hospital on tuesdy n I think I'll get a sweep then so I'll just look forwrd to that and if he comes in the meantime its a massive bonus xx

Very sore this morning, was a very stupid idea to walk so far yesterday (it's not actually very far at all but in my condition was way too much) so all I'm doing today is some washing and some polishing and maybe some sweeping up. Then I'm defo resting and putting my feet up all day. I slept well until half 5 got up for loo, got back to bed and had a really bad stomach cramp for a while but then got back to sleep til 7.45 so I'm now more refreshed and taking it easy today :) x

That's good take it easy have u got a laptop watch some catch up tv on it lil jack can watch his tv x i got docs today jewel great at the mo although didn't sleep the pike neighbours that are orob on drugs and all sorts always row between 3 and 5 am I'm getting on to the council stupid twats get a job ! They make me so mad I hate being woken esp when I'm restless !!!!

xxxjessiexxx said:
That's good take it easy have u got a laptop watch some catch up tv on it lil jack can watch his tv x i got docs today jewel great at the mo although didn't sleep the pike neighbours that are orob on drugs and all sorts always row between 3 and 5 am I'm getting on to the council stupid twats get a job ! They make me so mad I hate being woken esp when I'm restless !!!!

I don't have a laptop, but got a few books to get through. Some bits of paperwork to do too and I've got some cards that I need to get Jack to colour in so will try and have a lazy day x

I've just had left over kebab pizza and garlic sauce.......think I'm going straight to hell :p

Today I've had -
Wheato's for breakfast
Thoughout day 4 slices left over pizza
A magnum and a fudge icecream
Tea was 1/3 steak pie but gave hubby the filling cos wasn't hungry

That's not much hun wish my app went I had porridge oats banana and a muller yog then lunch ham sandwich with hula hoops curly wirley then fish rice noodles and veg for dinner and a ice cream I'm hungry again thou lol x

I just seem to have lost my appetite, if the pizza wasn't going to go in bin I wouldn't have eaten it. The last thing I'm interested in tonight is food. You've done great today though x

I just made a hot choc using Charles nesquick I keep getting p pain today ooo Terri loosing ur appertite. Could b a sign x

I keep getting all these possible signs but I know it's just to tease me lol. Might harass hubby later see if it starts anything but I'm not going to get hung up on it. I'm going to have to get some milk before bed cos I don't want heartburn again tonight x

i felt exactlt same as u hun 3-4days before i went into labour.i felt sick all time,dizzy n felt like when i walked stomach was gna drop to floor.

I've had a 'dodgy' stomach for 4 days, and generally feeling unwell, low on energy. I remembered you were feeling unwell for a bit before. Hubby convinced I'll go early. I'm not lol but we'll see. hope your healing from your cuts okay x

Oh and yeah I feel like my stomach has got much heavier like I now have 2 bowling balls floating around in there. Breaks my back when I walk too much x

Sts this week so great -
Today I've had 2 slices toast for breakfast
A cake car, two tunnock caramel bars, 2 taxi bars - seem to be making up for yesterday too.
1 x sausage roll
My mum's making me a bacon sandwich for lunch :)
My teeth will drop out by time I get to dentist.
Just overspent loads in Morrison's and I haven't even finished gettin the buffet stuff for tomorrow, just need a few more bits and haven't even got to Asda yet x

All day I been getting the worst pain down there ! It's sharpe and feels pressure like shooting pain and something will fall out and I'm going to bleed I have to walk really really slow hold my bottom bump x do u get this ? I gave had a showe put pjs on and on sofa now. X

Back