My diary

Arrrrr Terri hunni relax today I take baby aspirin I have to stop now it was to thin my blood prev pre clampsia I took paracetamol for spd too not too much I hate pumping my body with things so just grim the pain I'm do glad yesterday was good and u chilling today Millie's not coming any time soon least I know she will deffo b here 26 th ! I'm going to go Sunday market soon when I'm showered they do chicken bags I'm going to chuck them in freezer ready for when I get out of hospital and it's healthy And si can cook chicken lol x

Aw he looks so cute Oasis, glad you's had a nice time. Now you're on the final countdown you should just chill and take it easy as much as you can as you probably wont have any time when the baby comes! x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Arrrrr Terri hunni relax today I take baby aspirin I have to stop now it was to thin my blood prev pre clampsia I took paracetamol for spd too not too much I hate pumping my body with things so just grim the pain I'm do glad yesterday was good and u chilling today Millie's not coming any time soon least I know she will deffo b here 26 th ! I'm going to go Sunday market soon when I'm showered they do chicken bags I'm going to chuck them in freezer ready for when I get out of hospital and it's healthy And si can cook chicken lol x

You've just got 9 days to go and you know she'll definitely be here! It's weird just waiting around for baby to arrive, I'm goin to be lost until my sweep Friday x

Fordg said:
Aw he looks so cute Oasis, glad you's had a nice time. Now you're on the final countdown you should just chill and take it easy as much as you can as you probably wont have any time when the baby comes! x

Yeah apart from dinner at mil's I'm not going anywhere after today, just going to relax and hope she doesn't come too far over my due date, I really don't want a section, I know I'll have two weeks after due date and I can have a load of sweeps I just think if I go over it's all going to go downhill for some reason x

When I'm in hospital etc I'll be keeping updated on fb as I tend not to be able to get on minimins very easy on my phone without wifi.
If anyone wants to add me it's Teri Kiely and my profile pic is of me and hubby on wedding day x

Oh my god back and forward to the toilet all day it keeps feeling like I'm leaking. Whether it's slight waters (which I don't think it is) or I've got a weak bladder or weather because I feel very sort of loose down there today like I'm nearly about to lose control and wet myself that it's all in my head. I'm wearing a pad anyways but there's nothing to tell me either way what's going on, think I'm imagining things and losing my mind. I'd be mortified if I end up wetting myself a bit, I don't remember this with Jack :(

No, when I'm going to the toilet my bladder isn't full. Although I do believe it's just a week bladder at the minute with me being so far a long. Hopefully it'll go when she is born lol, will have to keep up with my pelvic floor exercises.
I'm just chilling on soda, fil has come over, I can't be assed. Waiting for him to go Grrrr. People are really annoying me at the minute for no reason, you know when your just not keen on someone anyway ha ha x

How come what's up? I had a great nights sleep, no pain, heartburn or sciatica, didn't even get up to the loo - although I did have my last drink at about 8. As soon as I've got up this morning I've bad stomach cramps lol so I'm just resting at the moment. It really does feel like I'm on a bad period! Lol but I guess child birth is worse so I'm not wanting to take paracetamol for it or anything x

Feeling pretty good today, hardly any pains although I still got my dad to give me a lift when I took Jack over there for a couple hours. Now I'm back home with my feet up waiting for Jack to fall asleep (hopefully) my mum came over and did my dishes while she was here bless, she said she did them so I didn't have too, so I've just put a wash on then that's me done til I make tea later so I'm goin to rest, paint my nails. Then when hubby gets in I'm going to go in a nice bath, pack Jack's bag for when I go into labour - it just hit me I haven't done him a bag! Then dye my hair, and get hubby to give me a nice massage so plan on totally relaxing tonight. My mum's making plans for Friday bless them cos it's their busiest day so there covering every eventuality in case I go into labour when there out shopping etc, she's got it all planned out as to what will happen, how they will get to me, how I'll get to hospital and then she's planned to come and sit in doctors to wait for me after my sweep incase my waters break on the way out to my house which is just outside the doctors he he. it's all systems go, I think they'll be more disappointed than me if my sweep doesn't work. Hope everyone is okay x

Yay u feel good today i do too but still irritable I cleaned bathroom I scrubbed all walls lol with the mild mildew remover lol I sorted ch playroom out and I have watched catch up tv had a bath and washed my hair X

I've started to notice that I know when I'm goin to leak because I get a really sharp pain in both nipples then thy leak. Has anyone else had this? I find it so strange x

Oh yuck, well we had sausages for tea. Firstly, I hardly ever have sausages, we don't usually have these ones, and I don't usually hardly ever fry my food. I'm a pretty good cook but I don't cook sausages/burgers very often. So we sit down to eat tea, I've got BBQ sauce all over my tea and I eat my sausages, I notice they tasted funny but figured was a combination of the above. Hubby tucks into one and says 'did you notice anythin different about the sausages?' And he wouldn't eat them, he said there definitely cooked properly but there not right they never taste like that there really bad and he wouldn't eat them because he didn't want to chance it and that's not like him at all, so much so we had to take Jack's off him. Off course I ate mine and I'm so paranoid now that I'm goin to be ill. it's not like hubby at all x

They were just Richmond sausages, got them from Morrison BUT I have had problems with there refrigerated stuff before x

Back