My diary

I'm stressed out I'm missing Jack so much, I'm too tired to be up and about I'm absolutely shattered x

Last edited:
Oh Terri I'm thinking of u try go for a walk on the beach if u can did they say to go back to hospital of worse. It b even harder if jack was there is ur oh at work ?

No hubby has had to call in sick as I've had him at hospital all night, I feel awful about it. Hospital have said ring back up if when contractions every 4/5 mins again but I just think it's going to be days of no sleep I can hardly stand I'm so tired they don't care. I feel so pathetic, I didn't know pain like this existed, and I got to 6 cm with Jack x

oasis6918 said:
No hubby has had to call in sick as I've had him at hospital all night, I feel awful about it. Hospital have said ring back up if when contractions every 4/5 mins again but I just think it's going to be days of no sleep I can hardly stand I'm so tired they don't care. I feel so pathetic, I didn't know pain like this existed, and I got to 6 cm with Jack x

Hope baby comes soon xx

Thanks contractions are trailing off, I don't know what to do. I'm going to borrow my mum's tens machine, hopefully it'll take the edge off so I can get up and moving or at least get a bit of a sleep then I'm going to get hospital to check me again but I just don't think she'll be here anytime soon x

Hi ya hun how u going I been up hospital to c consultant mentioned my pains he sent me for bloods feel like I was contracting on and off ppl don't communicate we'll there so I am home now Tuesday can't come quicker !!!! X r u bk up hospital x

Can't wait til Tuesday for you.
Yep went back to hospital, turns out all that pain was worth it, I was 4 cm so they've kept me in, moved me to delivery room and I'm sampling the house gas and air. Got a big ass hole in the back of one hand where they tried to take blood and a canula in the back of the other. Baby Naomi should be here sometime this evening. Just been told I'm only allowed water now til baby born xx

Hey Cas I'm ok up and down Tuesday can't come quick enough really hurry up !!!! Lol how r u how's diet going how's Hollie x

Naomi Rose born 4.25am after 47.5 hours of labour. After I went to hospital 2 oclock yesterday the time flew by. normal vbac labour, had epi, but the birth was amazing and very easy I couldn't believe how easy it ended up being. Naomi is 7lb .13oz and seems so tiny. She also birthed herself, I pushed for less than 45 mins, my contractions kept trailing off. Midwife went to side of bed to turn drip up and Naomi pushed herself out fully onto bed, can't explain how amazing it was and I'm very glad I went through with it x

ForumRunner_20120622_055941.jpg

ForumRunner_20120622_060056.jpg

xxxjessiexxx said:
Congratulations Terri u did so so well s
Naomi is beautiful x a lovley birthday present for jack x

Thank you, can't wait til he meets her. Your turn next x

Back