My diary

febbabe said:
all good here cas.24 weeks now so gettin there.was iff ths for a few weeks but back on again and love followin all ur stories.a tip we were given for sore boobs was to put some cabbage leaves in freezer.when boobs got sore put the leaf inside bra and it wud give u relief.never tried it myself but any1 that did found it great.best wishes for today cassie

Great, thanks I googled it and it's come up a few times also I just wasn't sure if it was something people still did. I took some painkillers and ibuprofen and I think the swelling has gone down a little it's not so painful x

Well Naomi didn't go to sleep til nearly 4am, and at 7 I woke up she started to stir and Jack was stirring so I got myself up and hubby made me a cuppa, got the little one-s clothes etc sorted waiting for them to wake up. Jack then never got up til 9 and Naomi still asleep! So I only got 3 hours sleep, could ha e squeezed out another 2 hours lol. Oh well my SPD was killing from sleeping on sofa.
I also found out my SPD is still bad at moment as I was in stirrups when giving birth and it opens my pelvis too wide for an spd sufferer so it'll take a few days to settle down x

all good here cas.24 weeks now so gettin there.was iff ths for a few weeks but back on again and love followin all ur stories.a tip we were given for sore boobs was to put some cabbage leaves in freezer.when boobs got sore put the leaf inside bra and it wud give u relief.never tried it myself but any1 that did found it great.best wishes for today cassie

Only 16 wks left, Keep us updated with your bump :)

My spd was worse after I had Hollie I think the section pain made it more painful, hope it gets better for you now Teri.

I cant put Hollie down some days she gets alot of bad wind and then she'll have some good days. I couldnt get hold of any gripe water dont seem to sell it at my local morrisons.

Any tips on potty training for my 2 yr old?

I wonder how Jessies getting on today x

Cas3 said:
Only 16 wks left, Keep us updated with your bump :)

My spd was worse after I had Hollie I think the section pain made it more painful, hope it gets better for you now Teri.

I cant put Hollie down some days she gets alot of bad wind and then she'll have some good days. I couldnt get hold of any gripe water dont seem to sell it at my local morrisons.

Any tips on potty training for my 2 yr old?

I wonder how Jessies getting on today x

I'm trying to start to potty train Jack, not really happening it moment but he has started telling up when he's needing the toilet, we just can't get him to relax to go on his potty yet. Apparently boys are easier than girls but we will see. Good luck hope it doesn't take you long :) x

Today I've had -
Weeto's
Hula hoops
Cake bar
Cup of tea
Aero yogurt
2 matteson's sausage and cheese rolls, ate 1 and a bit
A crunchie ice cream
Pepsi max

Eating crap for quick energy but I feel like rubbish. 7 hours sleep in 48 hours :( my mum can't help me out today either. Only thing keeping me going is praying Jack has a sleep while Naomi is down so I might get an hour. Unlikely though.
So far she has slept 4-10.30 and 11.30-now. Not sure when she'll get up she's stirring now x

Did you manage to get your nap at all? Does your LO go to nursery at all? Joshua gets his govt 12 hrs in sept so will be going every afternoon, I was worried he would feel he was being pushed out when baby comes but I must confess with a new baby them 3 hrs will probablys be a godsend! x

Fordg said:
Did you manage to get your nap at all? Does your LO go to nursery at all? Joshua gets his govt 12 hrs in sept so will be going every afternoon, I was worried he would feel he was being pushed out when baby comes but I must confess with a new baby them 3 hrs will probablys be a godsend! x

No, not slept yet. Hubby home an half past so will go back to bed for couple hours then. Jack doesn't go to nursery yet, he's just 2 on Thursday. Yeah it'll be nice for you to have a couple hours break from two but in the nicest possible way x

So I've been for a 2 hour nap, Jack starting to play up as he's tired. Think it's time to retreat upstairs and get ready for bed. That's if Naomi sleeps a bit tonight, if all else fails by 3am I'll just come sleep on sofa again and put her in her bouncer x

Cas3 said:
Ah I always just lay down with Hollie, she must be knackered she only had 2 10 mins naps all day, hoping she will sleep well tonite x

Hopefully she'll sleep well then. Jackals never used to have a proper nap in day for more than about 20 mins at a time at most but then he started to sleep 10-12 hours a night so I didn't mind cos I was getting loads of sleep. Naomi has gone down now looks like, but I'm not ready for bed for another hour at least so hopefully she'll not want her next feed as soon as I get my head down but we'll see. All I've done all day is eat rubbish, just snacking on biscuits etc I wasn't in the mood for any tea so I've got my 3rd packet of hula hoops, a toffee crisp and an icelollie, really got to try better tomorrow x

Well Naomi slept 10-1.30 last night but then couldn't get her wind up from about half 2 so at half 3 I bought her downstairs to let her sleep in her bouncer so she was more comfortable, she was asleep by 4am. Then I've just woke her up at 8.50am so I could get her ready for when midwife comes x

Yeah, all together I got 5 and a half hours. Will prob go back to bed for a bit tonight when hubby gets in x

Today I've had -
Weeto's
A Fox's biscuit bar
Packet hula hoops
2 slices toast and whole tin of spaghetti bolognaise
crunchie ice cream
Cherry go ahead slices

Last edited:
Going to register Naomi on Tuesday by myself, pretty disheartened that hubby doesn't think it's important :(

Well just posted this and just got a text from hubby to say he's taking time off to come with me and he's not changing his mind.
I told him when I'd booked it, he said my manager said he didn't need to be there because we are married but he can either take it and work the time back or take a full half days hol. So he didn't see the point in taking holiday as money is tight but I said he wouldn't loose any money. So I just said it was fine I can go on my own, but I think he's had time to think about it from my side and realised that he should be there :)
I just don't want to do everything by myself, at the minute I've got both kids all day by myself, I then go to bed as soon as hubby gets in, then I get up just in time to bath and bed Jack, then we go to bed, hubby goes to sleep and I'm up all night with Naomi. Don't get me wrong hubby would get up at night if I needed him too and it's doesn't bother me being alone to do all this I just think it's important we both go to register Naomi x

Tea was chip butty from home, and another crunchie ice cream. Off to bed for couple hours I'm shattered x

Back