My diary

Terri I'm considering doing sf for 2 weeks I'm
Desperate I go caravan 21 st where is best place to get sf ? Can u eat normal with it I'm thinking of doing that then getting ww mealsfor evening and snacking on fruit I'm getting rid of all the choc in the house can I still have my diet coke ? I will b on holiday for 2 weeks do going to be naughty X

xxxjessiexxx said:
Terri I'm considering doing sf for 2 weeks I'm
Desperate I go caravan 21 st where is best place to get sf ? Can u eat normal with it I'm thinking of doing that then getting ww mealsfor evening and snacking on fruit I'm getting rid of all the choc in the house can I still have my diet coke ? I will b on holiday for 2 weeks do going to be naughty X

Hey sf is cheap in Morrison's at moment, the tin's of shake powder are just under 3 quid as are half price. You can use your calorie allowance on whatever you want, obviously the more fruit and veg the better. You can still have diet coke etc but try drink your 2 litres water if you can - I haven't managed it yet x

Cas3 said:
Hubby isnt being very fair with the smoking especially if your struggling and smoking is so expensive! ave you got exra child benefit yet or tax credits for Naomi x

Haven't got any benefits or child tax yet for Naomi, just waiting for the form for benefit and the tax credit award notice but it's still going to mean were living off next to nothing. He'll realise eventually, I know when he physically sees were struggling he'll change but I think at the moment because I've been trying to make sure he has money for it he thinks I'll keep finding money for him but now I'm on maternity pay it's all going to change from now.
I feel alright today I've still got 200 cals left for today, not sure what I'm having yet x

It took about 2 wks to get child benefit from when I sent the forms I know its only extra 13 quid but it still helps out, got no tax credits for Hollie yet, not that we get much anyway! my friend and her husband gets over 300 quid wiv 3 kids as they both dont work aswell as other benifits.

Not having chinese as other half wants pizza so it going be a high cal day, but ive only had 2 cereal bars and 2 shakes going try not go over 1800 cals and have a low day tomorrow xxx

Omg really I'm going to walk to morrisons tomorow if I can !! I might stock up il join u ladies then I hope to have a good loss this week had a super bad day today mum did jacket salad quiche sausage rolls etc yummy then banofee pie then I just had tea and toast curly wurly going to be good tomorow x did I tell u I took my false lashes off lost all my real eyelashes I look alful I feel so much better thou haven't cried today !!! X

xxxjessiexxx said:
Omg really I'm going to walk to morrisons tomorow if I can !! I might stock up il join u ladies then I hope to have a good loss this week had a super bad day today mum did jacket salad quiche sausage rolls etc yummy then banofee pie then I just had tea and toast curly wurly going to be good tomorow x did I tell u I took my false lashes off lost all my real eyelashes I look alful I feel so much better thou haven't cried today !!! X

Oh my god, I did that the first time I had them on, I had lots of gaps and the lashes that were left were really short, different lengths where they'd snapped. Now when I get them I have them removed properly. I'm glad your feeling a bit better! I've completed day 2 on sf and not feeling hungry, should have drank more water though x

xxxjessiexxx said:

The same thing happened to me Jessie, I was really upset for days. It seemed like such a trivial thing to be upset over but i looked ridiculous! I used rapidlash which helped them grow back as well as Vaseline every night if that helps any x

I ordered some loreal renew serum c if that helps got Vaseline on now thanks for advise hun how long till rhey grow 12 weeks ??? Terri im bald it was traima last night raking them off i look stupid right now do u have energy for the kids drinking them how many cal do they recommend on that diet if it's ok tomorow I might walk to morrisons it's about a 40 min walk Charlie might get a bit moany si is paint balking all day so I'm on me own i grrrrrrrrrrr x

Yeh it took about 12 weeks but it's been about 9 months now and they have never gotten back to exactly how they were but at least I have some now! X

Oh no jessie ive never tried false lashes cos im too scared taking them off! if you feel up to walk get some sf im in pain today from my section, I was stressed out yesterday and I pulled something so my stomach is really aching. I was fine on sf yesterday but I hardly got any sleep last nite and it werent enough for today felt really drained, need to have a low day tomorrow cos tonite ive had pizza and a snickers xx

xxxjessiexxx said:
I ordered some loreal renew serum c if that helps got Vaseline on now thanks for advise hun how long till rhey grow 12 weeks ??? Terri im bald it was traima last night raking them off i look stupid right now do u have energy for the kids drinking them how many cal do they recommend on that diet if it's ok tomorow I might walk to morrisons it's about a 40 min walk Charlie might get a bit moany si is paint balking all day so I'm on me own i grrrrrrrrrrr x

The sf the shakes are 230 cals each, you get 300 cals for snacks and 600 for your meal so it's still 1340 cals, I haven't felt low on energy at all and I'm not very good at low cal diets and haven't felt that hungry either. However, I'm not recovering from a section so you'll have to see how you go hun. Just take the walk slow and easy x

I had a carry on getting hubby to get up with Naomi at 5 o clock, even though he told me I wasn't to get up with her in the night to wake him because I do it during the week when I'm at work, but I just think he didn't want to get up and sorted if she definitely wasn't waking up. But he got up eventually lol. Naomi slept 12-5, then half 5 til half 8 now she's stirring.

I woke up starving this morning so I've had -
Vanilla slim fast shake
Kiwi- 45
WW yogurt - 59
Glass of water

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and I'm 2lb down already, so I hope it's stays off x

What is it with men latley mine been getting on my last nerve lol il get a slim fast tub and c how I go with it what's with this weather it's slowing my wl down as I can't walk anywhere lol hope u girls r all ok x

I had a carry on getting hubby to get up with Naomi at 5 o clock, even though he told me I wasn't to get up with her in the night to wake him because I do it during the week when I'm at work, but I just think he didn't want to get up and sorted if she definitely wasn't waking up. But he got up eventually lol. Naomi slept 12-5, then half 5 til half 8 now she's stirring.

I woke up starving this morning so I've had -
Vanilla slim fast shake
Kiwi- 45
WW yogurt - 59
Glass of water

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and I'm 2lb down already, so I hope it's stays off x

2lb down already thats fantastic xxxxx

Omg wow I'm ordering tonight my sf from tesco Morrison don't deliver ! Do u mix it with milk skimmed ?? or water ???? So I have 2 shakes Nd a dinner I'm going to do ww meals and veg and loads fruit and my good old trick wAter x

Cas3 said:
2lb down already thats fantastic xxxxx

Well I just hope it's not a fluke and it stays off, probably the exact reason your only meant to weigh once a week but I was so hungry I thought if I weigh and I've lost anythin so far it'll give me the motivation not to slip, but to be honest as soon as I ate my breakfast, before I'd even had my shake I was satisfied. I've just had half a pasta n sauce for tea, just trying to decide what else to have with my calories that are left x

Back