My diary

xxxjessiexxx said:
Omg wow I'm ordering tonight my sf from tesco Morrison don't deliver ! Do u mix it with milk skimmed ?? or water ???? So I have 2 shakes Nd a dinner I'm going to do ww meals and veg and loads fruit and my good old trick wAter x

Oh I use skimmed milk, no way could I cope with water.
It's 2 shakes, one for breakfast, one for lunch, you get 3 x snacks of 100 cals each or I just have the 300 and deduct the snacks I hate through the day because I use some of them with my breakfast to give me a boost. Then a 600 cals meal for tea. But again some people use some of them in the day or for later in evening/for a desert. I'm keeping 90 for a solero x

Cas3 said:
You need skimmed milk (the red one), ive been doing most of my shopping wiv asdas as they deliver! eat loads of fruit, I often have for dinner low fat ready meals or chicken breast wiv jacket potato which is around 380 cals, incase you want something abit sweet stock up on alpen bars x

Teri your doing so well xx

I'm really trying, I'm totally skint until Friday :( so I'm going to stock up on some alpen bar's then. I really hope I make it til Friday without slipping, I'm positive I will do it, I'll only let myself down if not and I'm doing it for me. Then I'm moving onto JUDDD for a week to start so at least I know I'll get enough cals and a treat on my updays, so if I can't manage til Friday I've got no hope :) x

Cas3 said:
Be positive ur doing great keep it up and your have a big loss on friday:D stock up on alpen bars there great alternative to chocolate and they do get me through evening when I need to have lil munch, once the girls are in bed! I really want to lose 3lbs this wk so im trying really hard x

I'm confident you will, can't wait til Friday to see how we do x

What a carry on today has been, went to metro centre to spend mothercare and john lewis vouchers, got there to find mothercare had closed down and there was never a john lewis there anyway! Complete waste of time. So we ended up going further away to another mothercare but I did get some really nice stuff and got Jack some new trainers. Then we went to mil's for a bit, didn't go for dinner cos a we went shopping and b I needed not to eat because of sf lol. She was still in a mood about christening and there was an atmosphere! Then my dad asked for a lift to work so we took him, then a couple mins later on way home he rings for us to pick him up, as his work had moved offices and never told him! What a joke. So we took him to the new offices which are right at the end of his street, talk about carry on.

Today I've had -
2 shakes
Kiwi
WW yogurt
Banana and a half
2 snack a jacks
2 glasses water
Pepsi max
Half pasta n sauce
Not sure what else I'm having yet though x

Cas3 said:
Mothercare got their sale on did you get anything nice in there, I go a couple bits for maisie but werent much in the sale for Hollie it was for all tiny baby/new baby or 9-12mths. So whats happening about christening is mil going change her holiday?

Food looks good x

Yeah we went to mothercare world, it's huge. We got two lovely blankets, one is so soft I can't put it down, we got her a cuddly bunny - her first teddy. Got a couple clothes items, a lovely snow globe for her room, some trainers for Jack. There was loads to choose from. Mil is going to turkey, it's been booked and paid for since last year, there's nothing she can do. The thing is it was either christening on the chosen date or not at all so I don't know what else we were meant to do, I 100% wish it had worked out different, it's awful that this has happened this way and we don't exactly get on like a house on fire so it looks worse x

I'm absolutely knackered, hubby flat out, Naomi struggling with wind so not sure she'll be asleep anytime soon. I can hardly keep my eyes open x

Isn't it hard to get there wind up in facol is so rubbish can we use gripe water yet ? I need match sticks too she slept 12-415 then after feeding 445-8 not bad but had to get ch ready for nursery x

thsts a good sleep hun,everyones babies seem to be sleeping well but nt mine hehe.
u cn use gripe water from amonth old, im using infacol now but switching to gripe water as amelia month old in few days

Infacol worked great at first. Now I'm not so sure. Gripe water is from 1 month and I'll defo be getting some. Naomi slept 12.15 til 5.45 then 7-9 but I'm knackered cos I was up at half 4. My mum's taking my lovely 2 for a couple hours so I and catch up on sleep. I'm really agitated at the moment, not moody just distracted cos I've got so much on my mind and so much stuff to do in the house and stuff it's driving me nuts. The only time I get a break and I need a sleep x

I'm not bored of mine yet but it is only day 4 a lot could change in 3 days :) but then just 3 days to go x

oasis6918 said:
Infacol worked great at first. Now I'm not so sure. Gripe water is from 1 month and I'll defo be getting some. Naomi slept 12.15 til 5.45 then 7-9 but I'm knackered cos I was up at half 4. My mum's taking my lovely 2 for a couple hours so I and catch up on sleep. I'm really agitated at the moment, not moody just distracted cos I've got so much on my mind and so much stuff to do in the house and stuff it's driving me nuts. The only time I get a break and I need a sleep x

what are u doin for naomi to sleep through like that ha
amelia 4 weeks tomoz n i struggle to gt two hours inbetween

Cas3 said:
I think you got drink it all as soon as make it otherwise it tastes bit funny, im going stick at it! expecting a nice result on friday!

I'm sure you'll have a good loss, I'm quite excited since I've managed to stick to it so far x

beccaharrison89 said:
what are u doin for naomi to sleep through like that ha
amelia 4 weeks tomoz n i struggle to gt two hours inbetween

I believe it's just because she has such big feeds in the few hours she's awake before, my mw said it's likely the formula as keeps them fuller and content longer but I also think it depends on the baby. I may have had the same result if I'd breast fed. Of course, Jack was the exact same as Naomi sleeping really well and same times so it could have nothing to do with feeding at all but I wish I had a method or sneaky trick I could share but I'm just quite lucky at the moment xx

its just at the mo i feel like shes never settled after her feeds, from tea tine to late evening asweel she wide awake n wants feeding all time and she same through night.hopefully it will gt easier

Back