My diary

I am NOT impressed, Naomi slept 12.30-7.30 however Jack took this stupid singing dog to bed that's really annoying and really loud and it's been going off all night over the monitor so at quarter to 5 I went in to get it, Jack was asleep but woke up kicking off so he wanted up. Then he's fell asleep half an hour before Naomi gets up. I can't believe I missed out on what could have been 7 hours sleep :( x

Just had my slimfast shake which I forced down, I'm losing my appetite I think, have cut some melon and half a grapefruit but can't bring myself to eat them!

Y u loosing ur appertite I was full this morning with the shake I had a banana 2 hours after got another shake for lunch and a ww meal for tea u ok ?

xxxjessiexxx said:
Y u loosing ur appertite I was full this morning with the shake I had a banana 2 hours after got another shake for lunch and a ww meal for tea u ok ?

I'm not sure, I ate some of my melon and haven't eaten my grapefruit yet. I'm fine I just don't feel to hungry at all. For lunch I've got another shake, I might see if I have enough cals for a small roast dinner tonight x

oasis6918 said:
I am NOT impressed, Naomi slept 12.30-7.30 however Jack took this stupid singing dog to bed that's really annoying and really loud and it's been going off all night over the monitor so at quarter to 5 I went in to get it, Jack was asleep but woke up kicking off so he wanted up. Then he's fell asleep half an hour before Naomi gets up. I can't believe I missed out on what could have been 7 hours sleep :( x

Aw bless you hun, you'll have to make sure you take the batteries out tonight n hopefully the same pattern of sleep will be there tonight. Joshua is being a tinker in the morning at the min he keeps getting up at five, putting his light on n playing with his toys. He just flat refuses to go back to sleep! He's not being naughty just wanting to play but I only have 8 weeks before the baby comes and I want some sleep before then! X

Fordg said:
Aw bless you hun, you'll have to make sure you take the batteries out tonight n hopefully the same pattern of sleep will be there tonight. Joshua is being a tinker in the morning at the min he keeps getting up at five, putting his light on n playing with his toys. He just flat refuses to go back to sleep! He's not being naughty just wanting to play but I only have 8 weeks before the baby comes and I want some sleep before then! X

It's been removed from his room lol, Jack just stays in bed and talks to you until come get him but cos I'd gone in this morning he started really crying. He went back down 7-8.30 though. What time does Joshua go to bed? x

Hes gone to bed at 7 for the last few years n is there until about half seven. But these last few weeks he's up at five, I thought it could be the light but I've got blinds, black out curtains and normal curtains so god knows! X

God no! He hasn't had a nap in the day for about 2 years I wish! I wonder whether it could be sweets after tea before bed? But then he wouldn't go to sleep would he? I dunno hopefully a phase! X

My lo has a nap most days sometimes upto 2 hours, and still sleep 10-12 hours a night. If must just love his bed. However after his ridiculously early mornin I hope he goes to bed ok tonight can't believe he hasn't had his nap yet but he doesn't do well without one x

Well Naomi slept 1.15 and is still asleep now, 7 hours later straight through but she's been stirring the last couple hours. I slept 7-10 last night when hubby got in so I got a good sleep altogether. Jack's still asleep too.
I've weighed and a bit disappointed, I still have only lost 2lb, that was in the first 2 days, so I can't help but think it's going to take years to get this weight of at this rate, I've got so much to lose I thought it'd come off a bit quicker at first, don't get me wrong 2lb is fine, I just keep thinking I might stalk quicker than I hoped with my weight loss x

I'm struggling too ! I went shopping nothing fits it actually dawned on me hie much I put on its going to take me so long to loose I'm so tired today aswell on sofa Charlie running riot abs Millie on my cheat si had her 2 hours when I went out I missed her so much x

I hate being away from Jack and Naomi, my boilers broke, got no water or heating I'm waiting for someone to call me back. So my mum took Jack for a bit then I can go over with ,Naomi later but I'm missing him already. I think for tea I'm having WW lasagne and I'm not sure what else yet. I don't feel like I've lost any weight since Naomi. Even though I've lost loads I don't know where it's gone from x

Oh no ur boiler that's last thing u need !!!! Jacks having loads of fun do t u worry Terri I found same I know I lost a few pounds but no change I feel disgusting it's not coming off quick I thought it would as I have dropped about 800 calories and cut out most of the crap I dunno if them sf works I got ww fish pie today for tea with veg and muller yog I had a peak today I actually put on il wi fro proper thou x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Oh no ur boiler that's last thing u need !!!! Jacks having loads of fun do t u worry Terri I found same I know I lost a few pounds but no change I feel disgusting it's not coming off quick I thought it would as I have dropped about 800 calories and cut out most of the crap I dunno if them sf works I got ww fish pie today for tea with veg and muller yog I had a peak today I actually put on il wi fro proper thou x

Todays been a big eat FAIL but will still record on mfp. I'm sure you'll lose by Friday :) I might wi tomorrow, have a day break without going over the top and start again Friday. I'm not sure. Might feel more motivated in morning x

I just want to scream, today has been awful. I'm fed up, hungry, soaked through, the boilers broke and the tv has just blown :(
I feel totally p'd off with myself because of my weight and messing up today and I'm still really hungry. Current sat in the livingroom in silence, wishing it was bedtime

Terri feed the children get ur self to bed sleep it off its one of those days u r doing so well on ur diet Terri it will come off u r like me what it off now but it's going to take least 6 months ! I go to the caravan next weekend for 2 weeks I have so much rubbish there and it's my mil she cooks so I can't tell her that I don't want it so when I get back it's cal count or ww sw I find I put far too much weight on as free food to me means gorge and syns I never add up right so I put weight on ! X

Naomi is still up I'm not happy, I feel like crap, my heads banging and I feel sick from tiredness, I won't be able to get any sleep during the day tomorrow. My mum's meant to be having Jack tomorrow night so me and Andy can have a relaxed evening together which is now a waste of time because I'll be going to bed as soon as he gets in from work until he is ready to go to bed :(
I just want a few hours peace, or even 10 minutes to myself

I'm up too match sticks needed si don't wake up will she settle Millie just screamed for a feed and poo everywhere I hope she settles soon die jack nap in the day !??

Back