My diary

Yeah Jack napped at my mums yesterday but there's no saying he'll definitely nap today though. Naomi went down about 1.50am and got up at 6.50 am. When did Millie go down? Does Charlie get woken up when Millie's up in the night or does he sleep through? x

He sleeps throu he's v good ch will go upstairs at 7 watch a DVD or play ds untill 8 then he sleeps untill I wake him 4 school Millie did 10. 30 - 2 then 230 245 by time I settled her then woke for feed at 5 she was hungry I did up a oz she don't drink it but waking 2-3 hours for feed I want her to go 4 hours what's going on ?

xxxjessiexxx said:
He sleeps throu he's v good ch will go upstairs at 7 watch a DVD or play ds untill 8 then he sleeps untill I wake him 4 school Millie did 10. 30 - 2 then 230 245 by time I settled her then woke for feed at 5 she was hungry I did up a oz she don't drink it but waking 2-3 hours for feed I want her to go 4 hours what's going on ?

Are you combo feeding? x

Hi Gemma, I'm fine thanks, I don't know what was the matter with me yesterday. Boiler still playing up so hopefully there will be someone back out today, but I haven't heard anything yet. It turns out my mum can have the kids today, I kept thinking it was Friday today so she's coming to get them about 1 but now I might not get any sleep waiting for the bloke for the boiler, hopefully they'll call me before my mum gets here. I'm more motivated on plan today. Praying I do well at wi tomorrow.
How you doing? x

Terri is Naomi still going throu night ? How many oz shall do u give her I give 3.5 oz shall I up it she's always hungry

Aw good I'm glad your feeling abit better, we all have off days and there's nothing worse if you are feeling tired! I'm ok it just feels like ages away til the baby will be here but I'm sure it will come soon enough x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Terri is Naomi still going throu night ? How many oz shall do u give her I give 3.5 oz shall I up it she's always hungry

Naomi is taking 4 to 5 oz a time when she gets up after a sleep, before she goes to bed she's having way more. she's still sleeping through, last night her times were off though, she just slept 4 hours, then another 3 hours x

Fordg said:
Aw good I'm glad your feeling abit better, we all have off days and there's nothing worse if you are feeling tired! I'm ok it just feels like ages away til the baby will be here but I'm sure it will come soon enough x

I felt like that then the last few weeks flew by x

Oh no hope your better now, I'm about to go to asda but can't stomach my weight watcher meal at mo think I'll get a snack then have my meal when I get back x

Hey Cas hope you have a good wi.
Yesterday was a bit of a nightmare day, I was all over the place but had a good day.
After my mini wobble on Wednesday I was freezing at home as no boiler still. I was trying to find some trousers that weren't my jeans, so I had found my black trousers but they wouldn't do up a few weeks before Naomi was born but I put them on and they did up no problem, I can even pull them down without undoing them! So I was pretty pleased since its the first real proof wi I my clothes I've lost weight. Then all the way round Asda in my jeans I was pulling them up, again all of a sudden they're feeling really loose! We had pizza for tea, I'm not going to make excuses, I chose to eat some pizza over not eating all as I wasn't feeling well as too hungry and we were out but I ate 1 and a half slices pizza, got full real quick and also I didn't enjoy it, but not because it was horrible I think after all the healthy eating I did this last week it was too much for me! Also I have a bar of Cadbury bubbly which I love and it's been sat in my cupboard 3 week's today which I think is a record and I wasn't even tempted. All in all I'm very happy with myself at the moment and yesterday gave me the motivation to keep going! I lost 2lb this week xx

Well living in the moment, have had a good night been to see the bil and sil and kids, my night owls are wide awake so we've got on the music and surround sound and going to bug the crap out my neighbours for a change. Now just need to get hubby drunk...............lol ;) won't take much x

i had a look online this mrn but ,crap online. nt goin to the shop as gt lots of clothes for her and lot with tags on that,wont fit now as too small.
if u go to the store i will go mad and cnt afford to ha

I'm skint also, I'm absolutely fuming hubby being an arsehole, we had a bit of a little arguement and he started going over the top calling me all sorts now because I can't go to the shop to get something for my mum there having a proper go at me saying about all the stuff they do for me and I can't even go to the shop when I said I would! I have no choice, I can't drive I hubby's car cos I'm not insured and he's invited his brother over which wasn't convenient which what we argued about :(
I've never been made to feel so crap

Big hugs hun,I often get fed up with my inlaws they always have to come when its not good time, it must be frustrating not being able to drive, my oh doesnt realise how hard it is for me during the day getting out and about, ive had a few low days this wk its not baby blues its toddler blues! been out today with maisie she seems to be getting better, but some days i feel like dont want to leave the house, its not just maisie I get fed up with other mums looking at her and thinking wot bad child she is when she's not she just got loads of energy! I didnt really have the money either to spend but it was clothes they needed I didnt get anything for myself waiting patiently to be slimmer x

Back