My diary

Cas3 said:
Big hugs hun,I often get fed up with my inlaws they always have to come when its not good time, it must be frustrating not being able to drive, my oh doesnt realise how hard it is for me during the day getting out and about, ive had a few low days this wk its not baby blues its toddler blues! been out today with maisie she seems to be getting better, but some days i feel like dont want to leave the house, its not just maisie I get fed up with other mums looking at her and thinking wot bad child she is when she's not she just got loads of energy! I didnt really have the money either to spend but it was clothes they needed I didnt get anything for myself waiting patiently to be slimmer x

They were goin to come later, hubby knew I was busy but didn't even ask if it was ok so I was annoyed. I'm getting stressed cos I haven't time to get everything done and he knew that. I know he wasn't doing it to be awkward, he wouldn't have even clicked which annoys me in itself because he does just try to do the right thing. He apologized straight away and I apologized for 'overreacting' - his words, but I get totally p'd off the way he speaks to me when we argue although it's not really a proper arguement but what makes it worse is you know exactly what he says is because he really wants to get on now wick but if he was an actual arse he'd be picking his clothes up out the street now. Anyway he's apologized and cleared the air but now I still feel crap. I'm waiting patiently too, hopefully we won't have to wait long for these new sizes :)
Try not to worry what people think of Maisie, some children are hyper all the time, doesn't make her bad but if I'm out and Jack's like that I feel awful if I have to tell him off cos he's not bad at all. I can't wait to get my car back, I'm lost without it x

Gone 3 am and Naomi still wide awake, so I can no longer go out for the day as planned tomorrow. Hubby will be going without me with the kids I'm gutted x

I could scream! Mil has bought dinner forward by 2 hours, giving us only 2 hours notice, but there's no way we'll be ready I've got stuff to do that has to be done today so hubby has text to say we can make it an hour early but not 2.
Naomi slept 3.15 til 9.45 I don't know why she was awake til that time but Jack slept til half 9 so I got 6 hours luckily x

Y she bringing dinner early that's crap I'm not doing well at all on diet sf il just have for brekkie went to wedding reception had pizza and mum got me cake crisps sandwich 4 lunch been so bad I well fancy a roast today not got nothing in I went clothes shopping yesterday was hours I was crying at end of it I'm officially a 16 was a ten grrrrrrrr x

Yeah it was okay, we ended up eating ours in a different room as there's not enough room round the table for 9 of us, it's a squeeze for 4.
Hubby in on bad books today, just since tea time, which means of course he's going out of his way to do stuff and talking to me every 2 seconds trying to act like were okay. He sent me to bed 6-10 to catch up on my sleep but now he's carrying on like normal cos he knows he's gone too far. I'm not giving in though. I'm well and truly going to make my point. How'd you get on today?
I had a sf shake for breakfast. Beef roast dinner, packet crisps and a solero. Stayed under cals too x

U r Doin so well I got no motivation yet maybes because I'm going away and know when I get back it's 100% I feel guilty with my self thou I haven't stuck to it il have a sf tomorow I'm
Bored of food I keep shopping all time too so annoying i spend least 100 a week on food need to get that down omens budget x how's the children ?

I know Cas I am so gutted I let my self go but in the positive side Amelia is healthy and beautiful ! I'm going to b 100% after my holiday x

Ive had 1284 calories mfp target is 1500 but if I eat that much I tend not to lose, your doing really well, I was annoyed with oh eariler I went upstairs to catch up on sleep wanted jus 2 hrs then he comes up saying his popping to have a look at next sale leaving me with the girls and thing is the last 3 days his been out doing his own stuff and all I wanted is 2 hrs to catch up on some sleep. I just think men can be very selfish at times, he cud of put maisie down for nap and just took Hollie wiv so I cud catch up on some sleep as im shattered x

I didnt start dieting till hollie was 5 wks, dont be too hard on yourself enjoy your holiday and your gorgeous baby and as you said afterwards your be ready to get the weight off, in mean time just be carful with food just so you dont gain anymore

Cas3 said:
Ive had 1284 calories mfp target is 1500 but if I eat that much I tend not to lose, your doing really well, I was annoyed with oh eariler I went upstairs to catch up on sleep wanted jus 2 hrs then he comes up saying his popping to have a look at next sale leaving me with the girls and thing is the last 3 days his been out doing his own stuff and all I wanted is 2 hrs to catch up on some sleep. I just think men can be very selfish at times, he cud of put maisie down for nap and just took Hollie wiv so I cud catch up on some sleep as im shattered x

I didnt start dieting till hollie was 5 wks, dont be too hard on yourself enjoy your holiday and your gorgeous baby and as you said afterwards your be ready to get the weight off, in mean time just be carful with food just so you dont gain anymore

I'd have been very p'd off if hubby had done that to me! Men can't seem to cope by themselves, luckily Jack was in a good mood so I got enough sleep this evening but then hubby is trying to get me in his good books so he would have let me sleep anyway. I was bad with food on Friday but think I was pretty good yesterday and today, my mfp is set at 1500 but I'm trying not to go over 1400 x

Im glad I wasnt being unreasonable I did get a couple hrs sleep when he got back but when I got up, I had washing up to do and then cook dinner, he cud of least done the washing up as he only had hollie to look after as Maisie was having a nap, so then he offered to get us a bucket of kfc for dinner thinking his helping but his not helping as im on a diet, so ended up cooking some pizzas low cal pizza for me.

Im not doing sf this wk it didnt make any difference so just go try and eat healthy like I did wk b4 when I lost 2lbs and like yourself keep calories under 1400 x

Cas3 said:
Im glad I wasnt being unreasonable I did get a couple hrs sleep when he got back but when I got up, I had washing up to do and then cook dinner, he cud of least done the washing up as he only had hollie to look after as Maisie was having a nap, so then he offered to get us a bucket of kfc for dinner thinking his helping but his not helping as im on a diet, so ended up cooking some pizzas low cal pizza for me.

Im not doing sf this wk it didnt make any difference so just go try and eat healthy like I did wk b4 when I lost 2lbs and like yourself keep calories under 1400 x

I'm sure men just don't think the way we do, I don't understand how their minds work, hubby still in the dog house here. I'm only speaking to him if he talks to me first.
I'm using the shakes now and again but just goin to calorie count and see what happens, any loss is better than nothing so I'll see how this week goes. I guess I'm just too impatient, because I have so much to lose I wish it was coming off a bit faster in the beginning but if I can average 2lb a week til Christmas that's 2 st, I know it's a high goal but I'm going to set myself the challenge anyway x

I often wonder how their brains work, oh isnt in dog house I just wasnt happy at time. I might have a couple days on slim fast as it be shame to waste the shakes I wud like to lose at least 2 this wk! 2 st is a good amount to lose by xmas its less than half st a mth, your feel so much better just by losing 2 st. I went out shopping with my friend eariler and she so skinny it must be nice just to be able to buy anything you like and not worry if you look fat in it x

Well I'm getting pretty p'd off with landlord dragging there heels, boiler still knackered and this morning it went down completely, so I have no heating or hot water, I have no clothes for Naomi as everything is in the wash and I have no way of drying them. It's flipping freezing here (prob's cos I'm sat doing nothing) and I can't even clean as no hot water. Looks like it will be Wed before anyone comes to boiler, so just waiting for landlord to call because he's going to get an ear full!
On the bright side I'm resisting the urge to dig into the chocolate in the cupboard x

Went over cals tonight and haven't used my cals well today, so have planned my food for tomorrow to try be really strict and it's ended up under 800 cals so going to change this week to JUDDD on a DD and see if it helps any weight loss. If I manage it x

Cas3 said:
I'm having a low day today, not going have much for dinner as im p'd off wiv oh! any luck wiv ur heaating you should be priorty wiv having a newborn I had similar problem when hollie was a few days old wiv my gas suppiler x

Oh no, oh not helping again? I hope I manage a low day tomorrow, I really need to try my hardest. Doesn't look like my heating can get sorted til Thursday but I'm not accepting that, so when they ring in morning they better tell me there coming tomorrow or wed at very latest although they are giving us a new boiler so hopefully it means less gas bills as apparently this boiler will be costing us a fortune. Did you get your laptop fixed? x

Back