My diary

Yeah I'm pleased about boiler, just still don't know what's happening which really winds me up, even if they ring to say they haven't got a 2nd quote yet but to keep me updated would be appreciated.
Naomi didn't wake up yesterday til 9.30 pm I tried everything to wake her she wasn't interested so she stayed awake til 4am in mornin and Jack was awake 8.30 so I'm just tryin to get comfy on sofa in case the plumber turns up without ringing first. I wish I was in my bed though. Hopefully your oh will help you a bit more today. I think I've got through to my hubby so I can stop ignoring him :-O x

Well I ended up having about 570 cals in the end, I needed a cuppa and had half a snack a jack as I was up late with the baby, I was so hungry by time she went down but all in all I think yesterday was a success.
I'm 2lb lighter than yesterday before my DD. I have another DD tomorrow as I weigh Thursday.
Still no further forward about boiler I'm fuming. Going to well and truly kick off today.
Naomi fell asleep 12.30 and is still down, 8 hours and counting....... x

She had 5 oz between half 8 and 10. Then was hungry at 11.30 so made up 4oz but she only had 2.5oz x

Naomi slept 11-6.45 this morning, I've woke up with a bloodshot and weeping eye, god knows what's going on. I finally got my breakfast and half way through a slice of toast I notice its mouldy..........trying not to puke right now......will opt for fruit and fibre......

Oh my milk was funny and I dropped my yogurt down my leg which I had to mop up with wetwipes because I have no water.
The plumbers are here to fit my new boiler but it appears to be a bigger job than they thought, they're going to pull my kitchen floor and cupboards apart to fit a bigger gas pipe IF even possible :( x

Naomi just got weighed she is now 9lb 11oz, that's over a lb on in 2 weeks hv really pleased with her weight gain, feeding and sleeping x

She has 18 plus oz's a day. Today she's had 17oz's so far and she have another 2 or 3 bottles before bed. hv really pleased but I couldn't believe it when she said 9.11 lol x

oasis6918 said:
She has 18 plus oz's a day. Today she's had 17oz's so far and she have another 2 or 3 bottles before bed. hv really pleased but I couldn't believe it when she said 9.11 lol x

How old is she now? Teddy 10 weeks tomorrow and he was 9lbs 14oz last week lol x he has 6oz but he has 5 bottles a day so about 30oz now

Cas are you still bf too? X

mrs-s said:
How old is she now? Teddy 10 weeks tomorrow and he was 9lbs 14oz last week lol x he has 6oz but he has 5 bottles a day so about 30oz now

Cas are you still bf too? X

She's 4 weeks tomorrow, it feels like it was months and months since I was pregnant! x

Your not over feeding her unless she keeps bringing it all back up ;) Naomi just feeds one bottle after another all the time. Do you wait til she wants her bottle or do won't just give her it? x

beccaharrison89 said:
amelia had a bottle at
7.30- 2oz dis morn
12.30- 5oz
5.30- 5oz
8.30- 3oz
10- 2oz
dus this sound bout right

Spot on :) Naomi had 17oz yesterday, 19 the day before and my hv said its normal. Naomi has had 27oz today x

xxxjessiexxx said:
I wait untill she screams I need to clock at if it's hunger or tiredness now ! Maybe I think it's hunger and it's not x[/QUOTE

If she's crying she must need something :)I'm sure your doing fine x

Back