My diary

I only lost 1/2 lb, I'm gutted. I'm never going so lose 4-6st at this rate. I thought I did well this week :( x

dont give up oasis.its still a loss and u cud have a major loss next week.sometimes it takes a week to see a loss from week before

Jessie you arnt over feeding if she was throwing it up that's over feeding all babies are different Jesse was on 9oz every 2-3 hours from 4 weeks old, he was on baby rice at 9 weeks because he was constantly screaming for food even on hungry baby milk so the doc suggested rice for him. I still think that's what caused his stomach problems though I wouldn't dare give it teddy he's not that kind of baby weighs a lot less and drinks a lot less. I go by feeding on demand if they hungry they'll drink, does she take a dummy? That might be useful to see if she just wants comfort and not milk xx

febbabe said:
dont give up oasis.its still a loss and u cud have a major loss next week.sometimes it takes a week to see a loss from week before

Thanks it seems impossible at the minute, and I haven't had a very good day either but no excuses, I'm going to plan tomorrow's food before I shop and stick to it x

Hi Cas, I haven't finished my tea - Jack wanted super noodles, but then was to tired so I had about a 3rd but just put half to be on safe side. I'm going to have a WW spaghetti and meatball meal and strawberries for after. It's going to have me over on mfp but I'm doing cal cycling.

Going to try -
Fri 1800
Sat 1600
Sun 1500
Mon 1200
Tues 1400
Wed 1400
Thurs 1200 x

Thanks girls she's not throwing up she is finishing her bottle too I'm off tomorow to Yarmouth my caravan nervous taking Amelia its the rain !!!!

Have a great time jessie you really deserve a nice break, you must need to pk loads for Amelia x

Your plan looks really good! I had nearly 1600 yesterday, so going to have
1300 today
1800 saturday
1400 sunday
1200 monday
1300 tuesday
1200 wednesday
1000 thursday

It works out just over 1300 cals a day if I dont lose much I give juddd ago, I wish mfp allowed you set weekly calorie allowances x

Cas it does work out your average daily calorie goal and how many your under/over your weekly goal xx

I've just been out with hubby for a walk for an hour, and nipped to my mum's and back for the 2nd time today, I'm knackered but I've eaten rubbish this afternoon and thought I better get some more exercise even if it is just a little bit! Just went to Morrison for some shopping a wanted a cheeky choc bar but I got that caught up filling my basket with salad stuff I forgot to buy chocolate! Just as well really I guess. New start tomorrow x

Naomi slept 12 til 7am last night but hubby stayed up with her so I was in bed for 11! Been out and about today as its so nice out, been walking around for about an hour and 10 mins. Been really good today food wise except for some of Jack's spam lol. Tea is Jacket potato, mixed lettuce, peppers, cucumber, onion, shredded carrot, turkey breast and ham. Not sure about desert probably a solero and a cup of highlights chocolate! xx

I think 6 days in a row now she's been consistent like that which is great. I've just had a big salad for my tea which was really nice and now I'm totally stuffed, not sure how long for though x

My tea, turkey salad with jacket potato

ForumRunner_20120721_173438.jpg

It was lovely, a nice change. Even hubby enjoyed his but he had egg salad. How come your chinese was horrible? I'm at mil's today for Sunday dinner at 2, that takes up like 1000 of my calories but I'm usually pretty full for a while after so we don't have any tea so I hope to leave enough cals for a solero for desert later.

Naomi slept 12-9 last night, even though I thought I'd be up late with her x

Sounds like you slept well too, chinese was horrible waited hr and 40 mins for it arrive it was cold and instead of chicken balls with curry sauce they gave sweet n sour chicken in curry sauce, none of us touched that it looked disgusting! anyway I had 1800 cals for yesterday and I came in at 1575 :) dont know wot to do for dinner today im on 1400 cals today x

Back