My diary

Naomi only slept, 12.30 til 4.55 last night, them dozed on and off for 2 hours but I was awake the whole time. I'm trying to teach her to self soothe. I'm knackered. She sleeps excellent Monday to Saturday but doesn't sleep long every single Sunday night since she was born. It's so strange.
I'm on 1200 cals Mon to Thurs now. Had high days Fri, Sat, Sun.
How you getting on Cas? x

Well I went shopping to get a dress today for christening. Had some good news this morning so are celebrating tonight with a chinese - supposedly but I'm sure it's shut, anyway all I've had today is a packet of crisps and a yogurt to save as many cals as possible tonight for it, I just boiled rice anyway.
So in sticking to 1200 tomorrow and will try for 1000 wed and Thursday. I want to lose another stone before the christening. So that's 3.5 lb's a week, next week I'll try sf again I think and aim to cut out bread for the week and try for salads every other day and aim to have less processed foods and 8 glasses of water. My dress is okay, but a bit tight up top. I felt rubbish trying stuff on my stomach is huge and flabby and hanging, one constant reminder of my section with Jack but it's all worth it. I just hope it gets a bit better over time :)
I have to get this weight off, I saw so many nice stuff today that I couldn't get away with. however I did have fun in the sales, got 2 pairs of shoes, 2 tops, 3 dresses and some Sunglasses for less than £50 x

Oh yeah just got some good news with the child tax credits, I'm used to being screwed over but were entitled to more each month than I expected and I've double checked they haven't made a mistake and it means were in a much better position while I'm maternity leave so I don't have to go back to work early and also I should be able to put my car back on the road so I'm not going to be stuck in all the time while I'm off.
I'm writing a list of fresh veg and meat and stuff to stock up so I have a really healthy week next week x

Thats brilliant news, it will really help you out. I got lil bit money myself so I'm looking around for a new cot as we threw maisie's one out so need to get new cot for Hollie, saw one on smyth's website for 100 wiv mattress not going order it yet waiting for wkend as there might be deals on wiv olympics starting.

Once I get the next stone off I think i'll feel happier wiv myself, im trying hard this wk to eat less calories so hopfully I lose more than half pound this wk. I thinks its better to try eat more fresh foods im seriously thinking of doing sw but I just find it hard to stick to xx

I wanted to start sw again but I couldn't afford it, but now I should manage better with my food and now hubby and Jack can afford to eat it, I just can't get to class and I hope I'm not sure I might do it online x

Yeah that's a good idea, it is really expensive online, hot better things to spend the money on, just ate a huge chocolate bar and feel really sick. I did eat it to get it out the way but its not an excuse. My house is officially free of bad foods now that can tempt me. Although I can't help but feel I've ruined the whole week now, until my choc bar though I was around 1200 cals x

as long as your under 1500 cals you should be fine im just on 1200 cals got one cereal bar to eat b4 bed, try and do bit more exercising tomorrow even if its just running around wiv Jack, im going start doing soime fitness dvds. There's a sw class near me but its in the evening and dont fancy taking 3 kids with me plus I dont find sw friendly with lo's xx

The hv says its when they settle themselves ie when she's tired at night and know she's ready for bed etc I can put her in her Moses basket and she drops off by herself, she self 'soothes' herself to sleep instead of only falling asleep through my comfort, and in the mornings when she wakes/stirs I leave her or give her her dummy and she'll settle herself for a while or drop back off by herself. I only pick her up once she's properly awake or starts to winge on. I've never heard of self soothing though just the hv told me what it was Naomi does (many babies do it) she said the earlier they do it the better they are at learning in certain areas but tbh she says it's scientifically proven but it makes no odd's to me, I only prefer her to settle herself if she can so she doesn't get too used to me picking her up all the time. Even though I love on cuddles x

I feed Millie and put her in her basket is that soothing Naomi is doing so well I'm so out of routine as I'm away it dies make a huge difference to Millie I bath her 630 every night I have to bath her as and when at the mo it's so hard I put her on hungry milk so far it's ok she fed 11 3 7 had a lil poo this morning she hasn't winged one bit the only thing is she don't wind but she don't seem uncomfortable so maybe she not got wind x

I've always done that with mine I lay them in cot or moses basket and let them go to sleep by themselves no dummys either i dont have anything against dummys just they've never took to them. Occasionally they may fall sleep when feeding, they've all been pretty good during the night, I found when Maisie was a baby she didnt have any wind either Jessie, but Hollie gets alot of wind x

Yeah I don't like dummy's much only because I don't want to have a hard time getting them off a dummy when there older, but I've offered them to both babies and Jack didn't show an interest at first so I never offered him at again. Naomi does like hers sometimes helps settle her but she doesn't really have it during the day so I'm hoping to take it away from her soon.
Can't believe Naomi is only a month old, it feels like it's been months, she slept 11.50-8.15 last night! She just had a 5oz bottle. I have just sneaky weighed and I'm a 1.5 lb heavier that so far :( today I'm having slim fast for breakfast and lunch and WW meal for tea, hope to not eat any snacks and really try to lose something this week. Not sure if cal cycling is working for me :( it could just be cos I'm swapping diets although they are all calorie orientated so I don't know what's the matter. Fingers crossed as I've got 3 days to turn things around x

You've got 3 days left try to be good but sf did work for you, im trying to avoid the scales till friday!! if I dont lose then im going give juddd ago not sure how long I'd last! naomi is sleeping really well now I had a good nite hollie only woke up once for feeding and maisie stayed in her new bed although when I went into her this morning she was asleep on the floor but at least she stayed in her own rm! x

Ah bless her, I don't know how kids sleep on the floor. I haven't had anything today except a shake, I'm going to have another for lunch, with a glass of water and a cup of tea x

I think that sf made me put on weight with the sugar in the milk never touching them again I been naughty this week had few glass wine etc ! X

Terri u r so blessed with night time does she have 4 5 oz bottles a day ? Or just 5 oz at night ? I give Millie 4 oz hungry milk 7 11 3 7 11 3 6 bottles she's been poo loads today too which is good x

Back