My diary

xxxjessiexxx said:
Terri u r so blessed with night time does she have 4 5 oz bottles a day ? Or just 5 oz at night ? I give Millie 4 oz hungry milk 7 11 3 7 11 3 6 bottles she's been poo loads today too which is good x

Oh she has different amounts all time, before bed she had 6 oz, when she got up I gave her 5 oz, then 2 hours later she wanted more so in the last 2 hours she's had 5.5 oz, if she's been asleep a while I give her 5 if not I start with 4, she feeds at different times just whenever she wants it x

Today I've had -

Slim fast vanilla shake
Semi skimmed milk

Slim fast chocolate shake
Semi skimmed milk

Apple

1/3 pack supernoodles
WW spaghetti bolognaise

Going to have a solero.

I've ran out of milk, and shops are shut. Really annoyed with myself, god knows what time I'll get anything to eat tomorrow x

Cas3 said:
Well done for today x oh grandad passed away last nite so just made it in time to see him at the wkend, dont know wot we going do about funeral yet xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss such sad news. I'm glad you got to see him before. I know you said earlier about you oh having a bad day, I didn't click. Hope you all okay as much as you can be x

Uh Naomi has only slept about 4 hours in total today since 8.15 this morning. She is never awake this long, which isn't really an issue except she's showing no signs of going to sleep soon. She usually sleeps most of the day and is down by now. Growth spurt maybe? Not that she needs it :)
She's polished of 9oz since 9 o'clock tonight, and wants more and she hasn't let me put her down all day. Really not impressed at all starting to get annoyed but everytime I look at her she's just so damn cute and innocent. I'm not too tired at mo so looks like another film for me, already watched law abiding citizen xx

Naomi slept only 2 and a half hours after being awake for 18 hours yesterday. When she was awake she wanted me the whole time, I got nothing done I was so tired from that itself. She slept 3.15am until 5.50am.
I've got no milk for my breakfast or lunch today and I'm too tired to go out. had a peek at scales and I've put on half lb this week. I don't see the point any more, I don't know why I'm not losing weight these last 2 weeks I'm so over weight it shouldn't be this hard x

I cut back on portion sizes, had a lot of WW meals, fruit etc. Calorie counted a bit, but I lost a massive chunk of my weight in first month, over 2 st. Then just ate healthier, when the weight loss slowed and I was back at work I did sw for a bit and lost the last stone. I wasn't as good as I was now, maybe with Jack the weight was more pregnancy related and this time its more me. Even though I was bigger with Jack. Hopefully it's just my body catching up and I'll start losing again soon x

Well today I've had 2 shakes (in one go when I got up to keep me going round shops) and some strawberries. Think for 'tea' I'll have some melon and some apple and a solero for desert. I still have enough cals left for a WW meal if I'm hungry later x

Amelia just wants me all tile she won't settle in her Moses basket at night she's always restless feel bad on ch it's his holiday too I'm always with. Baby x

Back