My diary

Yeah its true though. I'm getting good at getting back on track if I've had something I shouldn't or had a treat instead of completely going off my diet so I'm looking forward to this week x

wen u have a loss it spurs u on dusnt it.im happy with my weight at min and stomach gone quite flat but needs toning as its like jelly,hoping to gt bk on my wii fit wen feel up to it

at the mo i cnt motivate myself to go on it coz still catcHin up on sleep so when babu asleep i tryin to sleep but in few weeks will Gt it up n running n ava go nd hopefully will tone up lil bit.

Uh feeling like total crap physically. Mentally I've had a fab day with my gorgeous hubby xx

Well Naomi slept 11-5, I couldn't try and leave her to sleep after she woke cos she had a dirty nappy so I had to get up with her as once again hubby clearly had no intention of getting up even though he said he would. Not happy. So today instead of a nice family day and Sunday dinner at mil's I'll be sleeping and doing housework while hubby takes kids to his mum's for the day. I hardly saw the kids yesterday now it'll be the same today, all because hubby wouldn't let me get 2 more hours sleep.

My oh exactly the sane infact he has prob fed Millie 3 times since born ! She did 11-3 then 4-7 what tome do u normally go mil ? Can u not get a hour around there ? X

See hubby will stay up til all hours with her, not a problem but trying to get him awake after he's been asleep is such a mission. He would have never refused but I could tell by the way he was talking he didn't want to get up. However my little baby decided she wasn't done with sleep and went back down 6.15 til 9.50 which I was not expecting so I caught up on my sleep. So I'm just getting myself ready, feeling very dizzy this morning I'm not sure why but my head keeps spinning. Hope it wears off x

R u eating enough that's so good she went back down when I'm tired I feel rough like that I have had 5 hours sleep but I'm used to it now x

Well I've had a great weekend, with meal out then out shopping again today. Have bought a few new clothes this last week although it was a bloody nightmare trying stuff on, have bought stuff from sizes 16-22 its ridiculous the difference in shops I'm such a funny shape. My fave buy was a black maxi dress which I love and wore it out last night. I've also finally got a decent pair of trainers - hubby says my others are disgusting but they cost enough I'll just keep them as back up. I also bought a cheap pair of trainers for when I'm out and about if its really bad weather etc. So with my nice meal and some retail therapy I feel great. I've managed not to go off track either really. I just hope I get a loss this week to keep me motivated. I'm enjoyin my slimfast still I mixed caramel and banana this morning it was heaven! x

Sounds like you had a fab wkend I brought blk maxi dress from peacocks aswell, its the first dress I brought in ages but im feeling better about myself, I been quite good too im loving calorie cycling! it fits so well wiv my life style, only 3 more wi's to the christenings, still havent got anything to wear yet. Its nice you got some trainers there be handy when you feel up to exercising x

Last edited:
Cas3 said:
Sounds like you had a fab wkend I brought blk maxi dress from peacocks aswell, its the first dress I brought in ages but im feeling better about myself, I been quite good too im loving calorie cycling! it fits so well wiv my life style, only 3 more wi's to the christenings, still havent got anything to wear yet. Its nice you got some trainers there be handy when you feel up to exercising x

Yeah I got mine from peacocks too! Might be the same, I have looked for an affordable black maxi dress for last couple summers and failed til yesterday and I love it. Makes me look and feel good. I got some flip flops, some shoes, 2 more dresses the other day both maxi as I don't wear dresses really but need somethin to hide all my wobbly bits. 3 more wi's before christening for me too! X

It probably was the same 12 quid? lovely fit though makes me feel slim in it so really pleased wiv that, Ive seen another one on dp website only 9 quid its blk wiv a floral print on it thinking of getting that too, both my babies are up or should I say all 3! want to get 6lbs off by 19th its going be tough! have you got anything to wear for Naomi's christening yet x

Cas3 said:
It probably was the same 12 quid? lovely fit though makes me feel slim in it so really pleased wiv that, Ive seen another one on dp website only 9 quid its blk wiv a floral print on it thinking of getting that too, both my babies are up or should I say all 3! want to get 6lbs off by 19th its going be tough! have you got anything to wear for Naomi's christening yet x

Ah no, I tried on the one that was 12 quid, that was the one I prefered but the other one that was 16 quid fitted better on my chest. I bought a dress with oranges and red's, but hubby prefer's another dress I bought but I'd have to wear my sucky in knickers lol but its a nice maxi, the top bit is black and the bottom is red's and whites, think I'll post pic's to get a vote going......
Just weighed as I was going to get an idea of weight then get hubby to hide scales til wi, but it says I'm up 6lb I'm gutted :( I don't know what's happened. What sort of thing do you want for christening? That other dress sounds nice x

Back