My diary

Its probably cos your weighing yourself at the end of the day Im always much heavier so you should be ok, im having 1200 cals the rest of wk,not bf now Hollie as she going off breast so my milk is drying up she's been really funny with her feeds at moment when she's feeding she's struggling with like a pain, there both a sleep now.
post some pictures of your dresses as they both sound nice, heres the link to one im thinking of ordering
Black floral maxi dress - Dresses - View All Sale - Sale & Offers - Dorothy Perkins im not sure if its too casual so im thinking of getting smart top wiv trousers xx

That dress is really nice! It looks like you can dress it up or down so you could wear it for christening with smart jacket type top smart shoes, and then could wear it more casual after christening while it's still summer. I'm sticking to between 1000-1200 the rest of this week but I might go lower Thursday. I've never weighed so heavy from one day, I've had one slimfast shake, 1 meal and a slice of light swiss roll. Below are my two dresses although neither seen particularly flattering hanging on the wardrobe..... Xx

ForumRunner_20120729_235746.jpg

ForumRunner_20120729_235804.jpg

I didn't want to buy clothes until I had lost a bit more either but I've changed shape completely and nearly nothing fits. I'm trying to choose clothes that will still look good when I'm a size or so smaller with tops, and trying not to spend too much money on them in case I don't get much use out of them and I'm feeling better about my weight with the nicer clothes that fit properly and I find it more motivating to keep losing weight because I want to keep feeling that way xx

Hi hun Naomi slept 1 til 6.45, then I got up with her and she's gone back to sleep til just now. So she got 7 hours but I never went til bed until 2 and was up at 7 so I got 5 hours sleep. I see Amelia is sleeping better still, that's really good, it must have been a little growth spurt or the heat bless her xx

beccaharrison89 said:
r she does so well with her sleeping dusnt she.does ur Lil boy sleep well too?

Jack's amazing sleeping from a baby he slept exactly the same as Naomi, at least 5 hours a night, and from about 2 months he's slept 10-12 hours a night and still does. He goes to bed about 9/10pm til next morning, and he usually has a nap in the day too. It's so good being able to go up to bed at night and not have to come back down or get up til it's daylight :)

xxxjessiexxx said:
Dresses r nice hun my shape has changed too x I feel disgusting x

I have bought loads of clothes in the last week. I bought a top size 16 strapless in Dorothy Perkins, which is too baggy - I know this must be a big 16. Then I got a pair of jeans from there which 18 was too tight so I bought a 20 and they are a bit loose I had to buy a belt and I have it on the last hole but in Matalan I had to buy my 3 tops in a 20 cos of my chunky arms my huge boobs and a pair of linen pants in a 22 but I got underwear from there in an 18 and there a bit loose. I got a dress from peacocks in an 18 and it fits fine, the 16 fitted me - prob cos it just skims my body and doesn't have to fit any curves so I got an 18 to hide any bumps. Then I got some vest tops and a cardi in ethal Austin in a 16 and they fit fine. Also I seem to have had a growth spurt with my feet, I'm now a size 6 which I used to be a size 5. I'm so head battered with all the different sizes x

Your feet swell up more after having babies it cud be that, im 7 now use to be 6 b4 Maisie, Im trying hard not to buy to much clothes but it is motivating when buying stuff and my size is getting loose :) I spend 70 quid yesterday on clothes I brought 2 dresses, 2 tops, pair of jeans and some next linen trousers only spend 70 quid so got 4 outfits its funny how shop sizes really do vary, you've brought loads of nice bits.
Jessie I feel like that too even though im 2 stone lighter but its only been a few wks since having millie your get bk to normal soon by Christmas we all be much slimmer x

I can't wait to see how much we all lose come Christmas. I've started another diary in the calorie counting thread as well.
It sounds like you got some good stuff, I'll be going to my Christmas party in December and have a lovely size 16 dress which I missed out on last year as I was pregnant. So I hope to fit into it and surprise my work colleagues with my weight loss, they knew me while I was a 12 6 years ago and have seen me balloon x

I'll have a look at ur diary got one on there too, I was the same with my old work mates when I started I was a size 12 and when I left to have Maisie 4 and half yrs later I was a size 18, we occasionally meet up for meals so it be nice if next time I see them Im a 14 as there all so skinny themselves! Thats a great goal to get into that dress im sure your do it and your feel fanstastic for it xx

Well were having pizza for tea, longish story. No excuses though, that's what were having.
I have dropped my scales off at my mum's and I'm not going to weigh until next Friday 10th. I don't know my weight from today I'm going in blind.
However feeling pretty nervous because I know that because I can't weigh myself I won't dare deviate from my diet (that's the point) but I don't like not being in control........wish me luck x

Yeah, I feel strange that I have no access but I'll be too scared to go off track. I think I'm going to do a full 10 days on slim fast to see if I get a good loss x

Back