My diary

Naomi slept 1.15 til 7.45ish. I slept from about 3am. I'm knackered.
First day without my scales eeek! I feel lost without them already. I'm absolutely knackered. Not sure what my plan for today is though. Maybe sleep if possible x

i want to start seeing if amelia cn sleep that long but so far she hasnt, give her laat feed no between 10-11 then she wakes 2-3 normt then the next one is wen i gt up with her

Right girls here's what happened last night we stayed in as been out all day at zoo I woke Millie for bath as she slept most of day that was at 6 I fed her she wouldnt settle since anyway she was grizzly till I fed her at 10 she was messing on with her bottle she had 2 oz then I finally got her sleep she woke at 5 and drank 5 oz then she finally got off 630 I went to sleep she woke 9 for bottle and she's been sleep since not been fed yet my oh moaning at me I wake her but she needs drink am I wrong shall I make 6 oz bottles up and x if she drinks this from now on ?

i think everyone say different but my hv told me to leave her when she sleeping and she will wake when she ready and i asked about going upto 6oz ad she said if she keeps finishing off 5oz Bottles and is looKing for more to try her with an xtra oz .
amelia only had 40 mins sleep since we gt up at 7 she lil grouchy today

Yeah I agree, if she's hungry she'll wake up. As long as she's drinking plenty in the day it'll be fine. Naomi sleeps a lot in day and I keep her awake from 6 other wise she's awake til early hours as her awake time last 6-9 hours usually. Then she feeds 4-7oz bottles when she's awake x

amelia been awake a lot today too, since 7 dis mrn shes had two 3 oz bottles,one 4 and half oz bottle, then she had an oz and half oz.
is this about right ?

Um it sounds alright, Naomi has much more than that but each baby is different. Naomi's slept a lot today but she's had a 5oz, 3 x 4oz bottles and is now on another 4 oz bottle. She'll have prob another 14 oz's before bed x

amelia will most prob hVe another bottle at around 7,then 11ish then 3ish and 6.30ish and she will have anythin between 3and5oz each time
shes been very crabby today and not sure why,she falin aseep on me and thwn cant put her down

I'm meeting up with my friend for coffee (tea) tomorrow, we were best friends until about 4 years ago, I can't really remember why we lost touch, I expect we fell out over something. Given that I can't remember it can't have been important. It just feels weird, like what if it's awkward, or the impossible happens and I can't think of what to talk about?? x

one of my friend who was coming was the same,i havent spoke to her for four years after falliNg out,but we wer very good friends before hand. anyway she didnt end up comingv coz her lil boy was ill.
i thiNk it is awkward in beginning But afer tha it ok,its good you meeting uo

Ugh I have such a bad headache, I hope it goes soon :(
I'm also shattered which is unbelievable as Naomi slept 11.30 til 8.20am so did I xx

I've not had a headache with sf before so I'm not sure. I'm exhausted though I don't know why. That great Amelia sleeping .6.5 hours what's usually how Naomi is, atleast you'll be getting a better sleep x

Could b exhaustion how is it having jack and naiomi together I find it bloody hard work not like Charlie's naughty. But Getting ready out the house going places ch wants to play with me and Amelia needs feeding lol

It is hard work just getting out the house, when I had maisie it was so much easier as Emily was nearly 6 so she cud get herself ready but now ive basically got 2 babies. Teri im sorry ur friend cancelled that happened to me last yr meeting up with another mummy friend and she cancelled the last min not heard from her since, hope your heads ok do you think its the sf xx

xxxjessiexxx said:
Could b exhaustion how is it having jack and naiomi together I find it bloody hard work not like Charlie's naughty. But Getting ready out the house going places ch wants to play with me and Amelia needs feeding lol

It's much easier than I thought it'd be but yes the main issue it trying to get out the house on time! It's not that they are misbehaving or anything like that its just by time I get one finished the other one needs something lol x

Cas3 said:
It is hard work just getting out the house, when I had maisie it was so much easier as Emily was nearly 6 so she cud get herself ready but now ive basically got 2 babies. Teri im sorry ur friend cancelled that happened to me last yr meeting up with another mummy friend and she cancelled the last min not heard from her since, hope your heads ok do you think its the sf xx

No honestly I don't think it's the sf however if I keep getting them I might have to stop having it to see but I'm not getting hungry between meals so I'm not sure why it would be the sf unless its the sugar content? I feel much better now although its not gone completely. I think Jack's unwell at the minute, maybe its his teeth but you can never tell when he's teething until you can physically see his teeth as his routine etc is never effected and he still sleeps fine x

Well Naomi slept 12.45 until 6.45 last night. I was up til 2 with a splitting headache again it took bids for the painkillers to kick in. I'm at a crossroads with slimfast. It's the first diet I've been able to follow properly but I don't know if that's giving me a bad head. I want. N continue with it if I can but might have to put it down as a fail and just cal count :( x

Back