My diary

Naomi slept 12-4, I don't know why, maybe because I really needed the sleep! Anyway she seems to be napping now, I don't know how long for but I can't get any more sleep til hubby goes to work and that's if she stays down.
Naomi's christening is in 3 weeks, and the church were going to you have to attend church the 2 weekends before the christening, which I'm dreading as it is. Then hubby yesterday sprung it on me that he was expecting Jack to go into Sunday school while we were at church for these two weeks, I'm totally stressed out and I said no, he says I'm being a ***** not letting him go - what I don't understand is Jack doesn't do well with strangers, he's still to young, he gets distressed and upset with strangers when they come into the house until he gets to know them, even people he knows (my friends) he gets funny with sometimes if he hasnt seen them a while and hubby expects me to send Jack off on his own with total strangers for an hour and a half or more while I sit stressing out without him. What's more I know his mum is going to go on about it too and I'll end up losing my temper with her! Don't get me wrong me and hubby haven't fell out about it - yet or even argued but I know we will. I can see me refusing to go to church at this rate and the whole thing will be off.
Winge over.........
Xx

If it makes you feel any better I wudnt put any of mine at sunday school, and if your only going to go church till the christening it wudnt be fair on Jack, if you knew Jack wud be willing to go and enjoy himself then that wud be different. I Just feel so sick today Hollie isnt right either she seems to have alot of pain when feeding her, oh gone to his grandads funeral feel so bad not being able to go his got travel about 6 hrs just to get there,his mum isnt even going and that was her father, I just dont know wot to do today xx

Cas3 said:
If it makes you feel any better I wudnt put any of mine at sunday school, and if your only going to go church till the christening it wudnt be fair on Jack, if you knew Jack wud be willing to go and enjoy himself then that wud be different. I Just feel so sick today Hollie isnt right either she seems to have alot of pain when feeding her, oh gone to his grandads funeral feel so bad not being able to go his got travel about 6 hrs just to get there,his mum isnt even going and that was her father, I just dont know wot to do today xx

Oh sorry hun, I can understand you feeling bad about not being there for your oh. Why isn't his Mum going? Just cos it's so far? The thing is if Jack was fine with strangers it'd be great for him to interact with other kids and I know the people that run it to an extent but not while none of us are there with him I know he'll be upset. We're having chinese for tea I think but I need to find out the cals first so I can count them and stay in allowance. Jack stayed at my mum's last night she says he only slept 12-7 so he'll be grumpy later when he gets tired so my mum's coming to get Naomi about lunch time so I can sleep a bit this afternoon xx

Well his mum doesnt want to go, she cud of got a lift there with one of her siblings but she wants to stay at home I cudnt go cos of the girls it wud of been fine getting a babysitter for Emily but it wud of been hard leaving the 2 lo's. Maybe try talking to hubby how you feel about sunday school im sure he will understand.
When I have chinese I usually have chicken fried rice, chow mein and handful chips usually about 800 cals might ave an odd chicken ball, not having a take away till tomorrow going watch the football and have an indian not going worry about calories xx

I don't like chow mien I don't think, I usually have boiled rice and crispy fried chicken in peking sauce. To be better I have chicken char sui in peking sauce but can't find anyway to work out the cals. Boiled rice is about 400 cals I think. Would really like crispy chicken though ha ha it's been about 6 weeks x

It says about 500 cals or something for 516g, the g's seem about right for a portion but seems a bit low in cals? I'm so lookin forward to it though but I bet I can't finish it lol x

Well Naomi only slept 6 hours, but I was awake til an hour after so I'm knackered. I so want to go back to bed.......
Day 3 on sw, I haven't eaten yet.
Day 1 I had 1723 cals on EE
Day 2 I had 1058 cals on Red
Hoping for a loss on Friday x

Naomi slept 10.45 til 7 last night, think were back on track, she@, getting so big. Nearly time to put her in her cot x

she doin fab hun. amelia still not got any sort of routine .trying my best but she dont sleeo for long. its still only about two hours through night and the odd night she will suprise us an go 4

Does she want feeding when she's up have u tried hungry.milk she may go longer can u believe they r 2 months now gone so quick x

i was thinking of trying hungry milk wen i run out in week but worried it may make her sick or sonethin.first time mum so aint gt a clue with the diff milks. few people have said to try lil bit of rusk in her milk of a night.
doN know what to do.

I wouldn't add anything to her milk she's too young. Also I wouldn't change her to hungry baby without checking with your hv cos I got told no with Naomi and it can unsettle her even more, but your hv might think its a good idea in your case. In my opinion you shouldn't do anything like that without info from your mw, hv or doctor. Hope you get sorted x

i went on the aptamil website and spoke to an advisor and she said not to change her that its normal for her to be waking and feeding that often however she dont seem to be gettin any better with settling for long

She's still so young though, sometimes it takes months for them to sleep long periods, I know it seems like forever with no sleep though, why not take her for a check up? Just in case doc's think anything else might be up

You should never add anything to her milk, I dont think amelia sleep pattern is that bad to be honest some babies dont usually sleep much longer than 4 hrs till there on solids and some dont even then, im sure Amelia will start to sleep longer for you soon is she a colic baby they usually grow out of it by 3 mths even though Hollie hasn't she suffering quite bad with wind and colic, went to the dr's they didnt say much x

ok it must just be me being impatient hehe. she norms has her last bottle anytine Btween 9 and 12 so i have started taking her up to bed then and feeding her and puttung her straight down whereas before i was putting her in moses downstairs ad falin sleep on couch til middle of night then goin uo to bed

Back