My diary

She naps on and off in the day, then I try and keep her awake as much as possible from 4pm, but its not always that easy. She does have short naps after this and feeds a lot. I then give her a bottle at 8 and more if she wants it, then another bottle at 10. Then I just wait for her to fall asleep, she has been starting to fall asleep around 11-11.30pm which is great x

I don't wake her, but because we try and keep her awake after 4 if she's napping then we lie her on her changing mat or bouncer so she wakes up herself after a little bit x

That's good hun. Amelias a very good baby and is no trouble at all its just she feeds a lot but that's nothing. She doing well jus hopefully her routine will get better of a night

I feed Amelia at 5 ish I bath 6-630 she's awake then then she hungry about 8 then I top her up at 10 she has 4-5oz then another 2-3 at 10 sometimes she goes through sometimes she wakes after 4 hours x don't put rusk in untill 3-4 months hun if ppl do that then they should use hungry milk it's just thicker spk to ur hv about it I don't listen to them as they r crap where I am Charlie went on hungry milk about 6 weeks he was starving all time I tried Millie with it but her thrush makes her dehydrated so I'm
Feeding on demand and boy is she milking it lol x

I think it's safe to say I'm not going to win any best mum awards. Jack's been wanting me to take him back downstairs to get this button, so were sat here trying to work out what button it is he's after, then he says 'chocolate button' - he's telling me he's hungry. This is when I realise he hasn't had any tea...... My mum bought him home about half 3 and I'm used to him having tea there when she's had him but it was too early today. He fell asleep at 5 and woke at 7 then he didn't want his tea just to play, so we played then put him in bath and then played with him upstairs until 10 when we were going to put him to bed and he starts asking for buttons. I don't think I've ever felt so awful in my life. How do you forget to feed your child?! So mad at myself

Ah bless ya your a great mum, maisie hardly eats dinner she rather a big bottle of milk incase anyone reading this I do give her dinner it just ends up in the bin most of time. I remember feeling guilty me and my oh went out for a film and a meal his brother babysat when we got home the kids hadnt eaten since we left them even though there was loads of food in the house and we ask if to feed them just felt awful kniowing we were out eating steak knowing the girls were home starving, never let his brother babysat again xx

Well I tried to give him tea but he wouldn't eat it, but I should have kept trying. He had a really big lunch hotdog, banana, strawberries then this afternoon he has some yogurt and apple so he must have been full til just a little while ago but I should have made him have something. He's had something to eat now, I don't want him getting hungry in the night x

I think I sort of panicked more than anything, like oh my god he's had no tea! Then I'm working out what he's eaten today and it doesn't seem that bad. I just felt so awful for not remembering to try him again. He can talk fine so he obviously said when he first realised he was hungry x

Naomi slept 12-7.15, she's sleeping again now. It's raining outside so I'm staying in today, my mum will be bringing Jack back later x

Naomi slept 12-7.30 last night, hope she sleeps well ready for her christening tomorrow. Pic of cake below :)

ForumRunner_20120818_181220.jpg

Back