My Diary :)

Oh wow awesome idea :) would be a change! haha cant wait to get weighted on tuesday! eek!

Day 5 off to a good start, had my vanilla shake tasted ok but i prefer banana if im honest, off to the gym today at 1pm see how much i can do, dont want to over do it since im taking in so little on this diet, probz a few mins on the tred and cross trainer, thank god its no longer TOTM!

Sounds yummy! went to the gym and nearly died i only did about 10 mins i had no energy and i felt awful, i went to sleep when i got in i was so tired, no way can i workout on this diet! had a largeish chicken breast to put in the lost calories and drank lots of water, hopefully feel better tomoz =/

Day 6 complete! not felt very well today and my period keeps coming on and off, is that normal? i heard something about ketosis releasing hormones =/ very different for me as im only around 4 days long (sorry tmi lol) had a headache and just felt so tired, think i still havent recovered from the gym yesterday deffo not doing that again until im 100% used to this diet =[ oh well onwards and downwards! :clap:

Chellywelly said:
Day 6 complete! not felt very well today and my period keeps coming on and off, is that normal? i heard something about ketosis releasing hormones =/ very different for me as im only around 4 days long (sorry tmi lol) had a headache and just felt so tired, think i still havent recovered from the gym yesterday deffo not doing that again until im 100% used to this diet =[ oh well onwards and downwards! :clap:

Anything is normal when doing a vlcd I've found x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

When i was last on a vlcd I was on for about 8wks and bleed for around 6 of those weeks. Wasn't pmt or any normall cramps etc, just constant on and off bleeding

8 lost : 59 to goal

It can affect your cycle hun, hang on in there

Well done so far :)

awh thanks girls :) yer im not too fussed tbh, its getting me results and im thinking of ordering a size 10 pair of jeans to fit in (eventually) first goal is a 12 but a size 10 looks better on me lol plus i want to wear a cat suit for this years halloween and i dont want to look like a cat that got too much cream! haha:p

((( ))) hope u feel better tomorrow!

Yeah get the size 10, it will motive you, to get into them, when ur having a bad day :)

haha yer gunna have to be a cheap pair of primark jeans :p god i havent fit in a size 10 since i was 17! three years is a long time =[

Weighted myself this morning and im 14st 2!!!! :O thats 9lb gone in 7 days! my offical weight in days tomoz but i dought ill loose anymore so im putting my weight loss in now, cant belive it, brand new scales but 3lb gone in 3 days!!!!!!! this diet is amazing lol

well done!! thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Thanks girls hopefully have a nice loss next week aswell!

OFFICAL weight in day today! had alot of confusion with the scales this morning (weight watchers ones always been v. dodgy!!) said i weighted 14st 5! got back on and i was 14st 7lb! i have been on plan 100% so i know it was impossible! anyway i got on once more and it was 14st 1lb and i got on two more times with the same reading, depends how i stand on them scales and have to find a flat surface in the bathroom! ive read there really bad scales and some people have sent theres back, my old ones were the same brand and the same problem i was loosing about 5lb in 2 mins each morning and had to give them a shake to get the right reading, i know i deffo havent put weight on and im sticking to the lowest reading since it makes more sense! phew!

Well done on your weight lose.

i always count the lowest one, depends how you stand on the scales and what surface etc so the lowest is the most accurate fortunately :)

Back