My Dukan Diet Diary...

Thank you Ellie, just did my inches for the last month aswell and i'm now 36inches on my chest 29 inches on my waist 38 inches on my hips so that's an inch off my chest an inch off my waist and and 2 inches off my hips :D and i bought a size 12 dress planning to fit into it for christmas and it fits me now :) a very good day today for me weight and inch wise :)

Today's menu day 106 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge
L: 3 egg omlette
D: Dukan Chilii, BNS Wedges
Drinks: 3 black coffees, 5 green teas, 2L Water

Tamara your in a roll well done xxx

As long as you keep doing what your doing you'll fly your way to tw .....as for me lol......

tartan.jpg There's the size 12 dress my legs are still way too huge to not be wearing tights with it but i thought i would be brave and post a photo...

Ooooooh nice. And there's nothing wrong with your legs.....but you'll need tights now its flipping freezing ....

Of course you can see......you look gorgeous xxx be proud xxx

Its our minds ....it takes longer for our minds to catch up with what our eyes see xx

Hey Tamar, really pleased for you, you are doing so well. And you look brilliant, I should hurry up and lose the 12.5lbs if I am going to look like that at 12st!! :) And 10lbs to go, home run now! I am tempted to change my goal back to the official TW, just so I can get there sooner! :D

Day 108 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2 egg Ommelette
L: 1/2 chicken, salad
D: Chicken, Steak, Brocoli
Drinks: 1 diet coke, 2L Water, 2 green teas

I know that was sunday's menu but i'm getting totally confused now on the day's I haven't been on here basically the last couple of days I've been working a lot and craving chicken!! if that's not weird I don't know what is haha!! anyway had my weigh in this morning and I'm happy I've lost a 1lb and a half even though it's TOTM, making me 11 13 and It means I reached my goal of being in the 11's on the 23 of October :) next mini goal to be 11 4 on the 27th of November :)

Onwards to your next mini goal ....you'll Di it no probs xxx

Back