My Dukan Diet Diary...

You are doing well Tamar. I am going to go with your food plans for a while, keep it simple, I think it helps with tolerateds. I find when you cook a lot, you end up using quite a lot of them. x

PS loving the lady in red photo! And those hips, they are a replica of mine (only yours are much smaller!)

Yeah that's what I always think as in if I started now with all the big lovely tolerated style meals my body might think I'm cheating I did it a bit backwards really but it can't be helped i guess... aww thank you :) yeah I always said we had similar body types same shapes and heights i'm definitely pear shaped :)

Today's Menu Day 115 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge
L: Chicken breast
D: Dukan cooked dinner
Drinks: 2L Water, 1 1/2 black coffees, 5 green teas

Day 116 PP:
L: a whole chicken
D: same
Drinks: 2 black coffees, 4 green teas 2 L water

Day 117 PV:
L: Turkey, Beef, Caroots, Leek. Cabbage
D: Chicken, BNS Squash wedges
Drinks: 2 black coffees, 1 green tea , 2 L Water, 4 diet cokes

Day 118 PP
L: 3 Egg Ommelette
D: A whole chicken
Drinks: 2 black cofees, 5 green teas, 2 L Water

TamaraAbi said:
So I did my WI this morning and I've lost 2lbs this week :D yaaay! this means I've now lost 3 stone over the moon this morning :)

That's fabulous! You've lost that so quick you should be very chuffed
How much more would you like to lose?x

Thanks Laura i know i find it so crazy i started on the third of july so it'll be four months on Saturday.. well my true weight 11 4 is what i was told by the Dukan site when i started and i thought that seemed tiny but now it's only 7 lbs away i would like to keep on with cruise until christmas to see where i get to then maybe have a few days off at christmas start cruise again in January and aim for maybe 10st depending on how i look :) I've never been skinny so I don't know what I will look like at the different weights or what dress sizes i will be it's confusing aha..

Wow that's brill! Puts my year to shame but my willpower has been no where near as strong as yours
See how you feel at TW and take it from there I intend on getting to 10.5 but then go lower to help with Xmas xx

fantastic well done :D

tamaraabi hi there just caught up with your diary OMG how good is that!!! you have done really well!!! you will be with us on conso in no time! xxxx amazing!

Thank you Ellie, Thank you Leah oh yeah :D haha i didn't even notice that i was too excited with the three stone loss haha! Hiya Charly I did read your diary when you were on cruise and i read a bit of your conso one I'll have to catch up on it how are you finding it? i'm nervous about starting it even though i'm not there yet scared that I'll put the weight back on :/ and well done your loss amazing :) xx

Back