My Dukan Diet Diary...

you get a notification to say someone has left rep power, thats the only time i think you can read it

Tamara .....congratulations three stone whooping and a hollowing yeaaaaah. Fab xxx

3st!!!! Woooohoooooo!! Well done Tamar, that's fantabulous! I have changed my TW back to 11st4 again so I have 19.5lbs to go. I thought that might motivate me a bit then see if I want to defy the doctor!!:D

Meny Day 123 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge
L: 3 egg omelette
D: Chicken, brocoli, cauliflower
Drinks: 2 L Water, 4 green teas , 2 black coffes

Day 124 PP:
B: 3 Tofee muffins
L:3 egg omelette
D: Chicken
Drinks: Diet coke , 2 black coffees, 1 green tea, 2L water

Day 125 PV:
B: 3 Toffee Muffins
L: chicken, peppers, carott, brocoli, salad
D: cooked dinner
drinks: 2L water, Diet coke, 3 green teas

Great menus Tamara xxx

Hi Tamara, just read through ur diary again to see ur menus, im just wondering when u say u have chicken for lunch is this just cold chicken breast or... Im going off all dukan foods at the moment so tryna eat something different :( xx

Hiya Leah well i work in Sainsbury's so i either take chicken and have it cold like you said or i go to the deli and have some from there and take the skin off,
Yesterday's Meny Day 128 PP:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 3 egg Omelette
L: Chicken, Muller light
D: Chicken
Drinks: 2L Water, 1 green tea, 2 black coffees

I went to see Nicki Minaj last night in concert and she was amazing i love her haha and her figure is gorgeous just thought i would add this on haha :)

Loosing constantly .....you doing fab ...yet again lol xxx

Exactly...those pounds add up xxx

I went to see Nicki Minaj last night in concert and she was amazing i love her haha and her figure is gorgeous just thought i would add this on haha :)

I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for leaving me! I love love Nicki Minaj. Of course I love her I can relate to that behind! :D

Back