My Dukan Diet Diary...

Thank you ladies yeah i'm so chuffed that i've done it and that my goal weight day is next thursday and i've only got three pounds to lose by then i might not do it by next week but i know it'll be done maybe the week after? :) Yes Leah I'm going to keep on cruise until Christmas eve come off it until boxing day, back on i until new years eve and day where ill have two days off again and then reevaluate what weight i am and work it out from there do a few protein days cruise a few weeks then conso :) xx

oooh its so exciting :D its amazing to think that you only started in july/aug and within 3-4 months you have lost over 3 stone!! amazing xx

grub is looking lovely xx

3lbs to go?! I am jealous Tamar, still stuck at 9.5 and cheating which obviously isn't helping me get any closer.
Pleased for you though, hopefully TW arrives next week. :)

fingers crossed tamara totm doesnt do to much damage xxx

Just wanted to say hi and wow great weight loss! U will defo get to goal weight very soon wow thats inspiring! Ohh just noticed u are also in south wales ;-) have a great week xx

Yeaayyyyy! Well done Tamar, only 1lb, I would be weighing everyday until I see it off! :)

Wow Tamara well done 2lb and its totm............... xxxx and I remember you could be at tw any day now............

wow 2lb off and totm ! Noticed alot of us all totm this week! Thinkin we should loose cos we are shivering and its freezing!! thats exercise in my book lol

Back