My Dukan Diet Diary...

Great menus xxx

Hi, lush menus!! U reminded me to have omlette! I only just discovered porridge and its sooo good! Have great week xx

Tamara whooooooooooooooooooooop xxx

Thank you girls I know that's how i felt whoop whoop haha and jelliebabe that made me laugh haha! :)

Weighed in this Morning and I'VE DONE IT!!! I've got to true weight well i've lost another 2lbs aswell i had a 3lbs loss that made me 11st 2lb soooo happy and i'm proud that I've done it :) thank you everyone soo much for all your encouragement and advice i definitely couldn't have done it without you now to keep going until Christmas and see how I feel what would be a good weight for me? :)

CONGRATULATIONS! Conso here you go...! :D

Thank you :) went shopping today ha a day off so thought I would get most of the christmas shopping out of the way and i treated myself to a nice bottle of viva la juicy for reaching goal haha :)

Day 154 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 3 egg Omelette
L: salad, chicken
D: dukan beef stew, BNS Wedges
Drinks: 2 diet cokes, 2L water, 3 green teas, 2 black coffees

Yeaayyyy !!! So so pleased for you Tamar. I will be hosting a disco for you soon :). You will be in the 10s for Xmas I bet! Are you consoling straight or are you cruising to Xmas?

Tamara whooooooooooooooooooooop TW December 5th 2012xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Yeaayyyy !!! So so pleased for you Tamar. I will be hosting a disco for you soon :). You will be in the 10s for Xmas I bet! Are you consoling straight or are you cruising to Xmas?

so here goes!
:party0023::party0019::party0019::party0016::party0049::party0048::party0019:
:bananalove::party0027::greenapple::party0036::eating::bubblegum::icecream::drunk::party0019:
:party0016::party0016::party0016::party0016::party0016::party0016::party0016::drunk::drunk::drunk::9529::ambulance:

Enjoy the party!! Dont over indulge, remember celebration meal is one starter, mains, pudding and 1 glass of wine.. :D

Back