My Dukan Diet Diary...

WOW well done!!!!!!! Congratulations on achieving such a fab weightloss and good luck for Conso, how exciting and the best xmas present ever!!

LOL Dont worry if you gain it will be water retention. Have a fantastic night enjoy your new figure make sure you have dukan nibbles ready for when you get home. And dont forget your mistltoe xxx

works do.jpgThanks Leah i had a great time i can feel the effect of the vodka today though haha :/ here's a pic from last night and it's me at my true weight :) shame about the toilets haha ;)

Today's Menu Day 159 Pp
B:None
L:Chicken
Snack: Oat bran Porridge
D: 3 egg omelette, chicken
Drinks: 2L Water, sparkling water, 4 green teas

Wow Tamara, what a beautiful young woman you are. You look stunning xxx well done...........and you remind me so much of a young kate bush xxx

My goodness, check you out skinny minny! Ummmm starting to think maybe you shouldn't get any lower??, at least not by another stone?? You have done very well. I am very proud :D

Gawjuss!!!! U look so beautiful and skinny! Well done hun hope u enjoyed ur night xx

Wow you look lovely!

Thanks everyone i've gone all red haha :) Sid someone else daid i looked like kate bush haha, thank you Beck but i swear i look bigger in reality, Thank you P and Kirsty and yes thank you the night was lovely :) and thank you Eilidh, Leah and Jelliebabe.. I would have done the copy and paste thing with the quotes and replied to you all seperately but I have no clue how to do it sorry :/

Today's Menu Day 161 PP:
B: Oat Bran Porridge
L: 3 egg omelette
D: Chicken, Beef
Drinks: 2L Water, 2 black coffees, 3 green teas

Weigh in tomorrow not really looking forward to it after Sunday but aww well it's Christmas after all, and it dawned on me earlier that there's only tomorrow's weigh in and next weeks until Christmas that's crazy this year has flown!!

Back