My Dukan Diet Diary...

2 lbs off since yesterday so i'm officially in the 10's yay!! so happy this morning :) xx

Goodness Tamar, why aren't you eating like the rest of mankind?!!!:D.
Jokes, really pleased for you. Are you targeting 10.7 as well?

Haha oh Beck trust me i ate from christmas eve to boxing day lol and it was lovely but i realised two things one i didn't miss things as much as i thought i did and my stomach has definitely shrunk haha... but since I've been back in work since thursday and i'm working over new year's aswell i thought i just aswell start now :) i will be having a good few drinks new year's eve though haha! At the moment I'm targetting 10st I think that will be what i want to be i'm currently a size 10 in tops and 12 in bottoms a 10/12 in dresses so hopefully at 10st i'll be a proper size 10 :) (although for christmas I had a jumper a size 8 as a gift i was chuffed that someone thought i was that small and even more chuffed when it fitted definitely a NSV got to love it when stores can't size properly ;) )

Absolutely fabulous weight loss so far, an inspiration !!!!! X

Another pound down this morning :D which means i only have one pound to go until I've lost 4 stone, I've decided to PP today aswell so i could maybe see that tomorrow just before entering the new year :) ?

Go, go Tamar! This girl is on fire!!! x

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop Tarama a fantastic ehd to the year 4 flippin stone xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss!!! Fantastico, I knew you would do it. Very well done Tamar. xx

Well done x

Today's Menu PP:
B: oat bran porridge
L: 3 egg omelette
D:Chicken :)
Drinks: 2L Water, 2 black coffees, 5 green teas

I decided against a night out tonight the weather and feeling ill made me decide to stay in with the family to see in the new year instead and I decided against a drink aswell and today can be my last day of PP :) lastly HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :) XXXX

Back