My Dukan Diet Diary...

Happy girl fit in a lovely new dress that I've bought for a friends birthday next weekend and i've lost the 2 pounds i put on last week i knew it was down to totm so classed it as a sts at the time but nice to be back at 10 st 4 :)

Today's Menu PV:
B: Oat Bran porridge, 2 poached eggs
L: CHICKEN
D: Dukan chilli, bns wedges
Drinks: 2L WATER, black coffee, 6 green teas

just keep v
checking in xxx well still be hear xxx your doing fantastic

Thank you girls :) Yesterday I did a 9 hour shift then went straight to the gym that's a definite change in atittude for me so i'm proud of myself for that :) I've got a day off today so I'm having the hair cut and coloured getting rid of my security blanket ( although not too short lmao! ) and stripping the red out of my hair and going back to brunette properly :) I'm also on three protein days because it's my friends birthday on Saturday and we're going for a meal then out cubbing the meal i've ordered chicken and veg but the alcohol i know i will be naughty with :/ and on Sunday I'm having a meal at his house with his family and I've promised not to be fussy and have a normal foods that his mother makes so I'll treat it as a conso meal?

Yesterday's Menu PP
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2 poached eggs, 2 slices bacon (fat cut off)
L: Chicken
D: Chicken, Beef
Drinks: 2L Water, 5 green teas, 2 black coffees

do what i do when eating at other ppls houses... when no-ones looking i slip potatoes onto my ohs plate and he usually slips me extra meat

Your doing so well on this diet Tamara a true inspiration xxX and always positive

Back