My Dukan Diet Diary...

So I'm back from my friends birthday weekend and this is the damage: last night at the meal i did well had chicken and veg left the potatoes had a few vodkas and diet cokes today I had no breakfast then for the lunch I had, 3 small triangles sandwiches with coronation chicken in and one of salmon, 3 crisps haha!, a pork pie, a scotch egg, 2 slices of a homemade bacon quiche, 2 mini cupcakes and i mean mini haha and a slice of chocolate birthday cake so basically a carbfest but I'm not upset about it as I planned it in my mind and I enjoyed it back to PP tomorrow to shift the pounds i've prob gained :/ Tonight I'm going to have a Dukan chilli and some BNS Wedges :) x

jack's bday.jpgjack's bday2.jpg The outfit I wore last night just thought I would show you all as it ws the first time I ever had my stomach out, it was freezing!! haha :) x

wow you look great and straight back on the Dukan bus and the damage wont be that bad as your always good xxx

Weighed this morning lost half a pound :) I've decided not to do any more PP days though I'm not well really dizzy and sickly so I'm having some veg tonight and hopefully well enough to go back to the gym tomorrow :)

Today's Menu PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 3 poached eggs
L: Chicken
D: dukan stir fry, BNS Wedges
Drinks: 2L Water, 1/2 black coffee, 4 green teas

I've decided not to weight this week I don't want to become to scales obsessive and with work being mega hectic and TOTM due i've been craving like crazy so have had veg every night except monday and yesterday haha a night out tomorrow only one or two drinks then back to being strict to shift the last few pounds from sunday then conso :) I'm at the stage where the thought of chicken makes me feel sick!!! definitely some kind of silly mental block i NEED to get over haha

Today's Menu PV:
B: Oat bran porridge
L: Chicken
D: Dukan Chilli, BNS Wedges
Drinks: 2L water, 1 black coffee, 5 green teas

I sts this week but that's fine as It's TOTM :/ X

Well done Tamara. Back when I was on weight watchers I lost 4lb one week. The next week it was TOTM and I put it all back on (she looked at me like I'd murdered somebody - cow bag!!) it was all water weight so you've done we'll to STS.
X

I've been doing good dukan wise and exercise aswell i'm reading up on conso thinking of starting it next week no matter what i weigh i'm happy with my clothes size which is a 8/10 and and my weight last week was 10 st 3 which was fine nd i feel i'll have more motivation in conso and i have a lot of events coming up where conso would help me out a lot haha :) x

Fantastic Idea xxx conso is a good place to be xxx and you look fab at this weight xxx Good luck

Back