My Dukan Diet Diary...

I didnt Tamara but Sara lost loads xxx Good Luck

I lost an extra 5 lbs in conso

I did it gradually by introducing the veg & fruit daily, except Thursday of course, lol. Then the next week I had my gala meal but I was still quite restrained. Then my starch meal the next week. I didn't get as far as bread n cheese as started stressing about stuff here then my hols lol

That's what i'm going to do Ellie do it gradually, I am kind of nervous because I've got a holiday coming up in June but I know it has to happen one day haha I've decided to do four protein days starting today until Sunday ( I've got a night out tomorrow with a few cheeky vodkas :/) so when I weigh Monday that will be my conso starting weight I'm excited now, My day off today will consist of reading the Dukan book on the conso parts reading all the conso diaries from start to finish and making lots of plans haha :) x

Hi Tamara,

I did a VLCD before Dukan and I came off it at 9 stone 13. I did conso (gradually introduced bread, starch meals and galas) and my weight is (when I've not been ill) 9 stone 7. So I lost a further 6lb on conso after eating next to nothing. Even if you don't lose much more I think it's a whole lot healthier with your cheese, fruit etc.

You look phenomenal right now - whatever weight you are. X

Good luck on conso and don't be a scaredy cat like me xxx embrace it and enjoy xxx

EEEE last cruise day today and I've already been to the gym for a workout I'm having a bit pf a proud moment haha I weighed tis morning and was still 10 st 2 i think that will be my official weight entering conso tomorrrow and I'm more than happy with that but I am having one last proein day today just to double check :) and here is a picture of me on Friday night at that weight last cruise pic :) last cruise.jpglast cruise 2.jpg

EEEE last cruise day today and I've already been to the gym for a workout I'm having a bit pf a proud moment haha I weighed tis morning and was still 10 st 2 i think that will be my official weight entering conso tomorrrow and I'm more than happy with that but I am having one last proein day today just to double check :) and here is a picture of me on Friday night at that weight last cruise pic :) View attachment 82640View attachment 82641
Absolutely stunning. Hey conso tomorrow xxx well done you, Your an example to all the newbies xxx

Back