My Dukan Diet Diary...

Thought I'd upload a picture of me from yesterday as it was what i wore for my first gala meal and it's the first time i wore shorts since i was about 13 haha!! They're not the best pictures but they'll do :) the script 2.jpgthe script 3.jpg

What Sara said :-D

Thank you girls :) errgh I've had a scales drama this morning I moved them about an inch as i was always standing on them in an awkward position I got on and I weighed 8 st 11lbs!! and i did it about 9 times to recheck clearly I havent lost that much overnight haha but now I'm confused as to what I actually weigh? I don't think it's the 8st 11lbs but 10st 4lbs and being a size 8 does seem a little high in numbers or is that just me? I think I'm going to have to go to Boots to find out :/ wish I'd just stood awkwardly now haha!

Thank you girls :) errgh I've had a scales drama this morning I moved them about an inch as i was always standing on them in an awkward position I got on and I weighed 8 st 11lbs!! and i did it about 9 times to recheck clearly I havent lost that much overnight haha but now I'm confused as to what I actually weigh? I don't think it's the 8st 11lbs but 10st 4lbs and being a size 8 does seem a little high in numbers or is that just me? I think I'm going to have to go to Boots to find out :/ wish I'd just stood awkwardly now haha!

Let us know!! Does seems a little crazy but u weigh more than me but are considerably smaller although taller!

Let us know!! Does seems a little crazy but u weigh more than me but are considerably smaller although taller!

I think you are closer to 8 stone 11 than 10 stone 4. I'm 9 stone 7 and you look much smaller than me - I'm about 5 feet 4.

Thanks Kellmo :) well after my early morning gym session this morning I went to Boots and weighed and it's all sorted as it turns out I'm 9st12lb!! I can't believe I'm in the 9's eee!! I'm definitely glad I went now and I'm glad I made the decision to go on to Conso I'm one pound away from 5 stones!! I've also thrown the other scales out and I'm just going to weigh fortnightly at Boots from now on :)

Fantastic Tamara, I've said it before your a true Dukan star xxx

Back