My Dukan Diet Diary...

Also I've got a conso question ladies if you could help me? So it says for the starch day you can have 200g of brown pasta but that seems a lot and everyone has said in their diaries it's a lot so should I cook less or still cook that amount and leave what I can't eat? I' planning to make Monday my starch day this week if someone could advise me I'd be grateful thank you :)

Sorry I cant help never had pasta yet xxx but I'm the same as you a newbie to the cheeseburger pie mmmm its lovely and very satisfying

we defo have been missing out xxx

Tam

I'm not in Conso but I would say cook the full amount (at least the first time) but just eat what you want and leave what's left. That way you can better gauge how much to cook and eat the next time.

200g is cooked weight, right? I would say that's about 80g uncooked.

Hope this helps!

P x

Today's Menu Conso Day 6: B: Oat Bran Porridge, 3 boiled eggs L: Prawns, Chicken D: Dukan Chilli, green beans, broccoli, Drinks: 2L water, 4 green teas, 2 black coffee........................ My enter button on my laptop has broke grrr bloody thing! but the good news is after a few naughty weeks involving vodka I'm having a chilled Saturday night in :)

5 stone in less than a year xxx fab :D

378225_352892811455105_730102142_n.jpg

for you Tamara xxx

Morning everyone :) So day 8 of Conso and I've planned to have my starch meal tonight I've decided some brown pasta with my usual Dukan bolognaise on top with my cheese allowance grated on it ( if anyone knows an other ideas except tuna for the pasta starch meal please feel free to let me know haha ) I think i'll skip fruit today and I'm still deciding on bread hmmm?? I'm working a 12-6 shift today so foodwise it's a bit awkward x

Back