My Dukan Diet Diary...

Today's Menu Conso Day 11 PP: B: 3 Toffee muffins L: 3 Boiled eggs D: Chicken, Beef Drinks: 2L Water, 2 black coffees, 4 green teas Exercise: Day 6 30 day squat challenge ( 75 squats) 2x 10 min Tiffany Rothe workouts

Are you eating enough Tamara? You're on conso - bread, cheese, fruit. Let yourself eat it- you're working out and you need and deserve the treats that conso brings. X x

Thanks ladies I've done it and I feel really on show with my stats now it's horrible to think that I was ever that size :(

Well done for updating it :) u may feel upset u were that size but look at u now!! I have followed the latter part of Ur journey and Ur honestly an inspiration for willpower and motivation. I haven't been doing dukan for 5weeks now and im still checking in on Ur diary :)
Xxx

Morning Ladies Happy Easter enjoy the four day weekend if you have it :) one more day in work then three days off and I can't wait :) also I've planned my gala for Sunday so I can have a drink in the night and some chocolate and class that as my desert but don't worry I haven't got loads of chocolate just one little box of Lindt balls and I will share them maybe ;) :)

Morning Ladies Happy Easter enjoy the four day weekend if you have it :) one more day in work then three days off and I can't wait :) also I've planned my gala for Sunday so I can have a drink in the night and some chocolate and class that as my desert but don't worry I haven't got loads of chocolate just one little box of Lindt balls and I will share them maybe ;) :)

How can you share Lindor???

Just want to say a massive congrats Tamara, ive stopped Dukan as im now 13 weeks pregnant but i just cant resist coming on here to see where your at/how your doing. Youve done so amazingly well and i wish you all the happiness in the world :) xxx

Today's Menu Conso Day 12: B: 3 toffee Muffins, 3 boiled eggs L: 1 slice of brown bread Toasted with cottage cheese D: Dukan Chilli, broccoli, green beans, BNS Wedges, Cheese grated on top of chilli :) Drinks: 2L Water, 2 black coffees, 4 green teas Exercise: Day 7 30 day squat challenge ( 80 squats), 1 x Tiffany Rothe workout, 60 jumping jacks, 30 situps, 20 jumpsquats, 10 burpees

Back