My Dukan Diet Diary...

Hiya guys so I know I haven't posted in ages but I have been on here reading your Diaries, A lot has happened since I've been away my brother passed away and I'm still grieving from that :( I'm in a happy relationship and I decided not to conso but instead to calorie count doing that I went down to 9 stone but over Christmas well before that the end of Novemeber I started putting on the pounds slowly after fainiting in work!! It turns out due to me being on Epilepsy medication they should have decreased my dose when I lost weight but they didn't so I've been taking double the dose I need to for a year now and it's caught up with me making me pass out again at work and it's only this time the dr has recognised the symptoms anyway back to the weight loss, I put on 12 lbs over that time taking me up to 9st12lbs but now this week due to a sport relief slimathon at work I have been back Dukaning doing attack Tuesday - yesterday and have lost 5 lbs taking me down to 9st7lbs I'm not going to cruise though just use conso rules for the rest of my weight loss to get back to 9st exactly so 7lbs to go and 12 weeks to do it in :) I'm sorry I didn't post in a while but grief and illness sort of took over my life :( but new year new start and I hope you are all good!! :)

Hi Tamara! Amazing to hear from you, so sorry to hear about your brother and your fainting :( hope your managing to cope okay :(

It's brill to hear you kept most of the weight off too, that's one thing everyone worries about when coming off these types of diet.

I'm the same as you I've still been reading everyone's diaries even though I've not been dukaning, it's nice to see how everyone's getting on :) I'm returning to Dukan on Monday.

Anyway I hope your well and thanks for updating :) xxx

Hi Tamara! Amazing to hear from you, so sorry to hear about your brother and your fainting :( hope your managing to cope okay :(

It's brill to hear you kept most of the weight off too, that's one thing everyone worries about when coming off these types of diet.

I'm the same as you I've still been reading everyone's diaries even though I've not been dukaning, it's nice to see how everyone's getting on :) I'm returning to Dukan on Monday.

Anyway I hope your well and thanks for updating :) xxx

Thank you Leah, yes exactly even though I didn't feel ready to post I still liked to see how everyone was doing, aww good luck :) xx

Sorry to hear about your brother., and don't apologise for not posting xxx we are hear then you need us xxx

Gosh Tamara - my sincere condolences also... x

Official WI Today at work for the slimathon and since last week I've lost 5lbs I lost that doing the attack though and maintained it the rest of the week still happy with that though :) especially since I shared a cheeseboard Saturday night and had a pizza sunday night with my bf but apart fro those two treats I have been keeping to dukan rules and I'm feeling better for it :)

Well To Tammy xxx

Haven't had a sneaky peak this week but I'm guessing WI will either be the same or a pound on tomorrow after a weekend of indulgence :/ I booked a holiday to costa Adeje in Tenerife with my partner on Friday for July so we decided a bad weekend before our shape up mission that starts today which means exercise time which I hate :( haha! So out comes the 30 day shred and squat and ab challenge and I will be running aswell I am determined to look toned in my bikini haha!!

Hello, so the last few weeks have been awful for me diet wise I've had a lot of stress at home and my diet has gone completely out of the window I've gine from 9st6 the weight I last was when I was on here to 10st4!!! I can't believe I'm back in the 10's it's completely my own fault by comfort eating and thinking because I'm exercising I can eat whatever I like obviously not the case!! As I said previously I've booked a summer holiday to Tenerife with my partner and I'm determined to be back to 9st exactly by then July the 4th, I'm still a size 8 and can fit in all my clothes but I could feel myself getting a bit podgier and earlier I measured myself and I've put on an inch on my waist and hips so it's time I stop making excuses and get back on track, my first goal is to see the 9's again :) The diet starts tomorrow wish me luck :)

9st9.jpg9st.jpgSo as motivation here are two pictures of me the first one taken on the second of this month and I weighed 9st 9 and the second one taken in September time and I weighed nine stone it's time I get back to it :)

Hi Tamara, sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. I think you look fab in both pics :) good luck with getting back in to the 9s, I take it your doing Dukan to get you back there again xx

Hiya Leah thank you :) and yes I'm doing dukan to get me back to it, I'm going to use cruise for a few days and have a treat meal when it's needed like if I get invited out for a meal or if there's an occasion etc, I've got quite a lot coming up my anniversary with my partner, mcbusted a few weddings so conso rules will be needed for these, I've lost a pound today just by cutting my intake down yesterday so I'm now 10st3 only 4 pounds until the 9s :) xx

Back