Total Solution my exante adventure

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Chubzy, 15 March 2014.

1. Chubzy

Chubzy Member

Hey all I finally got my exante total solution shakes for the month, a pack of chocolate and a pack of chocolate mint :D.
    The chocolate mint is out of stock but chocolate was dropped off Wednesday.
    I have been getting back into training and exercise, so was feeling good when i started the shakes.
    Coming off Lipotrim everyone said Exante taste better and it does. Plus with its 3 times split instead of lipotrims 2 times split it is easier to stomach too and doesnt leave u feeling sickly. AND its cheaper so really cant go wrong, i paid £100 for the month.
    Below i have some starting pics for you and hopefully be adding to this as i go along :)
    p.s how can i upload pics? it gives me a link insert option but these are on my laptop
  2. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Hello and welcome! :)

I am not sure, but think you have to reach 50 posts before adding photos have a look through some diaries for inspiration and boost your post count :D
  3. Chubzy

Chubzy Member

ohhhh cool cheers darcy. I must say i am feeling quite energised even though there is a lack of food. I am having cravings though. There is a mcdonalds right next to work trying to seduce me. still abit touch and go lol
  4. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Stay strong! :)

The first few days are by far the hardest - then it gets so much easier

I have done TS 100% since January 1st - if I can do it anyone can :D
  5. lynneonextante

lynneonextante Well-Known Member

Hi C. Hope you stay strong and lose well on exante!
  6. becky slim to be!

becky slim to be! Well-Known Member

Hi Chubzy, good luck! Hope you managed to stay away from McDonalds xx