My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hacked off, annoyed, steaming you name it i am it. And I cant have cake to make me feel better lol! some people are just utterly pathetic human beings. I just had someone into my clinic who because she wasnt getting her own way refused to leave and just sat there looking at the floor like a pathtic child! Gave me the silent treatment and everything. We ll you know what love this is what I should have said to you

"you're kidding yourself if you think you dont eat junk food, takeaways, procesed foods because your arse is twice the size of mine and believe me i ate my way through ben and jerrys to get to my size! You wasted my time this morning in your appointment and made me run late all day! What you eat IS affecting your skin and your deluding yourself if you think facewipes and Clinique will fix the serious acne condition you have! You need anti-biotics and professional care, not a green coloured liquid designed to sort of hide things, when in fact they will do NOTHING but make things worse. Your skin is going to look awful a few years down the line and it will be irrepearable. Dont you EVER talk to me like a dumb beautician again! I know more about statutory law, skin health and product ingredients then you will EVER know! You know I am right and you have no legal rights to demand what you want that is why you are behaving like my 4 year old neice and sitting there pouting. You got your own way because I have a life to get on with, and didnt have time to put up with you sulking, whereas you clearly have nothing better to do but sit in my spa until you get your own way."

I feel much better now...Needed a release, it was either that or stab someone in the eye with a fork.

Brilliant! Shame you couldn't actually say it to her!

Tell me about it Lynne! It is still annoying me.

Breakfast: banana shake
Lunch: I forgot my bar :( and have no money on me to get anything while I'm at work :( I hope the ketosis holds me strong till 6pm when I get home.
Dinner: tomato soup

Well it's after 2 and I'm not doing too badly! Not hungry and have tried to drink plenty of water and had a cup of bouillon, I'm thinking if I say to myself it was the soup ill feel full till I get home! On the upside I get to have a bar or shake as a "desert"

Lovely weather today wish I wasn't working. Only one more day to my weigh in then no weigh ins for 4 weeks! How will I cope. X

Exante day 13

My last weigh in day for four weeks! I lost 6lbs so I'm very happy, a total of 9lbs in two weeks. I'm not going to step on the scales for four weeks so I don't obsess over weight loss as now I'm back in the 15s if I have a bad day or I'm on or something i'll fall off the wagon.

Breakfast: strawberry shake
Lunch: ultra slim bar
Dinner: Thai chicken soup

I'm aiming to lose 1stone in the 4 weeks taking me into the 14s for my friends wedding on Saturday 22nd June which will make me very happy as I haven't been in the 14s for years! It's quite exciting to think I might be in the 14s the next time I step on the scales! Xx

Well done on you 6lb loss and good luck not stepping on the scales for 4 weeks. You must have fantastic will power not to jump on and see!

I could not do it

Well done on you 6lb loss and good luck not stepping on the scales for 4 weeks. You must have fantastic will power not to jump on and see!

I could not do it

ThanK's shrimp!

Must admit I am really struggling today. Feel really...hungry but not actual hunger. Just lethargic and craving and a bit headachy. This is one of my "never full days"

Taken myself to the cinema to watch Epic with the fiancé to distract myself.

Breakfast: chocolate shake made with cold
Mint tea and ice

Lunch: ultra slim raspberry bar

Dinner: chicken Thai soup I think. Might make half into crisps to serve with the other half

You are doing well BB :D
Are you going to stick full time on Exante now, or do alternate days again ?
:)

You are doing well BB :D
Are you going to stick full time on Exante now, or do alternate days again ?
:)

Thanks Marge! U think ill stick to exante now I've gotten over my fear of carbs :) lol! I really like the simplicity. I've got 4ish weeks worth left and then i think I might try slim and save for the last 6 (depending on how good the exante spag Bol is!)

Have just been for an hours jog and feel so good from it, it's nice I can still run on exante, I've been training for a while so I think my body is used to it and the calorie deficit shouldn't be too much of a problem, if it does become one though ill have some tuna on my jog days :) xx

If I exercise too much, I add in a low carb meal too :), so the tuna is a good idea :D

Marge Your stats are AMAZING!! How long have you been doing exante? X

Marge Your stats are AMAZING!! How long have you been doing exante? X
Thank you BB :)

I have been doing it way too long, I'm affraid :eek:

My heaviest was 20st 7.5lbs.
I lost just over 2st, vaguely following WW, but it took about 2yrs :eek:

I was 18st 7lbs when I started Exante in March 2011.
I lost 4 st 7lbs in 4 and a half months :D

I hovered around the 14st mark for about 4 months, mainly eating low carb type meals :)
Then slowly started to gain, around xmas, when all the goodies are about :eek:
All of 2012, I gained, getting back up to 17st 1.5lbs, in Jan 2013.

So Jan 2013, I have just come back from holiday, so I know I am not 14st 12lbs, but it wont be long before I am back there ;)

Oh, and I noticed, we are the same height, with very similar goals ;)
I exercise a fair bit too when I am behaving :p
Not running though, gym stuff. Spin, circuits and kettlebells :D
I did exercise prior to Exante too, so I just continued when I started.:)

Oh, and I noticed, we are the same height, with very similar goals ;)
I exercise a fair bit too when I am behaving :p
Not running though, gym stuff. Spin, circuits and kettlebells :D
I did exercise prior to Exante too, so I just continued when I started.:)

Wow you've done so so well! I used to do kettle bells and spin. Spinning was great but can't afford the gym membership ATM. Kettle bells absolutely kill! I've got a really heavy one as a friend of mine is a weight lifter and was like "no! U are not lifting a lighter one just because you are a woman, get a proper bell" my god I end up on the floor gasping for breath covered in sweat after 20 minutes whereas I can do 5k without getting much more then a glow! You are hardcore doing all that xxx

I wish BB !! I would faint after a 100metres running !!
Each to their own eh ? ;)
As long as you enjoy it :)

I wish BB !! I would faint after a 100metres running !!
Each to their own eh ? ;)
As long as you enjoy it :)

Kettle bells are an amazing workout you need strength and stamina and cardiovascular. Running is all about training really. Once you've done the training it's easy. I should really push myself further more with it. X

Uggggg having a down day. Felt really depressed all day and can't shake it. Fiancé is away on training again! So another night to myself. Working late shifts all week, gotta go to London and do a late one in Thursday too so won't be home till gone 10pm and doing an event on Friday till 10pm too. Feel like I'm working my week away. Picked up a costa travel cup to cheer myself up but not worked great.

Plan of action: pasta carbonara tonight as its my fave. Bath, candles, espa detox oil and twilight in bed with the cat. If that doesn't cheer me up I am buggered lol.

Breakfast: vanilla coffee shake
Lunch: ultra slim bar
Dinner: carbonara

Lots of water and peppermint tea.

Relax tonight, get a good nights sleep and you should be bouncing tomorrowtomorrow

Thanks ladies. I think it's coz I'm coming on to time of month soon, but I think the diet is delaying it so making me a bit hormonal, I cried at the new kids film Epic at the cinema yesterday! It Wasn't even sad.

Dinner really filled me up so I'm in a very satisfied mood, I added half a raw courgette that was cup into ribbons to bulk it out. And had a sneaky cherry coke zero with it, my naughty treat! Xx

TOTM is playing havoc for me tonight too :(
Hopefully the feeling will pass for you soon :)

Back