My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

That's a cracking choice for a meal :D
I don't think that will have done any damage at all :D

Thanks ladies! I'm really enjoying this way of eating, I know I'm only just threeish weeks in but hopefully it'll keep me going until September.

It's my mums birthday on Monday and everyone is having a takeaway round my brothers house. I said we would stop by after they've finished so its not so awful for me! I wouldn't eat, but the smell! It would be so depressing.

So when I said that my sis in law said "oh, you might want to come round after the cake too then, is double chocolate fudge with a coffee sponge layer and chantilly cream on top" ....OMFG!! I think I'll have to avoid the house all together lol! Xx

That's cruel!

Well the cake has turned into a four layer, butter cream and white chocolate icing tower of doom! So I think we will skip going round I'm sure my mother will understand. X

OMG...that sounds amazing and cruel!

have a good day today

This is the worst diet day so far! I've been hungry, tired, lethargic and grumpy all blimmin day! What a waste of the sunshine.

I think I know why. The last two days have been so so busy, early starts, migraines, late finishes, travel, not drinking enough and on my feet a day hosting events and TOTM. I think having two days straight like this has actually hit home today and I just need to get through it. I will push through as I'm not wasting three weeks work but wow I want something to eat. Even my stomach is growling! And I have a headache :( and I am a miserable c*w! I think my fiancé may love me a little less today lol.

And to top it all off my dad is playing the guilt card about going to my brothers tonight. He doesn't get that yes I can not eat the takeaway and cake they are all having, but I'm having such a bad day why would I want to make myself feel more deprived! I can't even go round after as there isn't really an after, it's an eating social event! How the skinny live!!!

Just need to distract myself with something fun and have a soup lol. Xx

You are right.
Push through it, and you will feel excellent :)

I guess the guilt thing could be broken down a little.
What would you rather feel guilty about ?
1. What your dad is saying to you ?
2. Going off plan ?
:)

Push through. You know you can :D

Thanks Marge I know he doesn't mean it he just doesn't like family gatherings without me lol. Ill be ok I'm just such a grump!

And yes shrimp the cake is cruel! She even posted a picture of it for me...I hate you and your gorgeous cakes becca!! Lol x

Oh dear! Stay strong. The things we have to do to keep our resolve!

But did it make you feel any better drinking from a flute

I sometimes drink fizzy water out of a wine glass but it doesn't taste as nice as a glass of sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio!

It did feel a bit more special, odd! I won't try it with my boulion xx

Nowt wrong with that :D
I have slimline tonic from a wine glass sometimes. Very lavish :D

I think I might do it once or twice a week, trick my mind!

Well
Today is definitely a good day so far. I've caught up on sleep, water and food packs. So not hungry or tired or grumpy.

Went for a 5.5k jog round the lake this morning before breakfast, then had my chocolate shake.

Going to the cinema to watch big wedding (awful reviews but we have an unlimited card and I'm obsessed with anything wedding)

Will take an ultraslim bar to the cinema for lunch and have a naughty coke zero.

Then probably vegetable soup for dinner

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

Xx

Slight change to dinner I had carbonara with 1x floret of broccoli and cauliflower. Really really enjoyed it. I made it and let it stand while I cooked the fiancé's dinner and when I sat down to it the pasta was so thick and bulked out and the veg was all mushy so it was like a real meal. Was so stuffed! X

Sounds like a good day and evening meal

I have added a wee bit of broccoli in the past to the pasta too :). It is a nice change :)

Well last night my mum dropped off some of her ridiculously delicious looking cake at my house for the fiancé, only a little bit for him as I'd said he wanted some and I felt bad that he thought he couldn't have any as I was on such a strict diet.

The naughty cake monster got into my brain and said "go on, try a bit, it won't matter, your weigh in isn't for another 3 weeks, you can pull back whatever you gain by then"

I don't bl**dy think so! That was a scary thought and I would have given in if it wasn't for the fact I said to myself "no you are going to weigh in tomorrow so you definitely can't pull those lbs back!"

So I haven't stuck to my plan of only weighing in once every 4 weeks, BUT I did manage to go a week off the scales and will do so from now on, the fiancé has put them back in his car till next Monday ;)

And I lost 5lbs this week! Making it 1 stone in three weeks yay!

Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance!

Yay!!! Well done on both counts!!!!!

Back