My Exante Diary - bisousbisous

hiya, just read your diary through & your doing really well -so is everyone else on here. I'm sure your looking forward to wi xo

Thank you! :D yeah i'm really excited, 1 and a half weeks until I can weigh myself... hope I get a good result! xx

Hey chick :)

I am alright, went to see my sister yesterday and sat and watched her and my husband eat takeaway which was a killer haha but then she had just rowed all day and he can eat what he likes, sigh, such is life!

I didn't drink enough water for the first time on the diet and I felt properly rough last night and this morning, like I had a hangover lol so this has reinforced that I MUST drink 4 litres, even if I am driving a long way (which is why I didn't yesterday), will just have to factor wee-time into long journeys HAHA.

Well done on not cheating yesterday, I am amazing myself at being 100% still, this is me, the fat girl who loves food haha. How is it going for you today?

xxx

Aww well that's great you got through sitting with them! I go upstairs when people eat incase I start fancying it haha!
Haha oh god I have had that hangover thing too! not good. That's great you're doing 4 liters... I might try getting up to that much soon. Haha I know exactly what you mean about stopping for the toilet lol! I went to asda and had to go twice in the half an hour I was in there! ahaha.
Well done to you for not cheating tooo! that's great you're still 100%... try not to lose your 100% streak! haha, that's how I look at it ;)
I'm not too bad today thanks :) bit of a funny stomach but i'm gonna have to get used to it I guess, it won't go away haha. how have you been? :)
xx

Didn't cheat today... still 100%. Bought the big pack of shakes and some bars to add to them from asda, ended up buying 42 as asda is soo far away, I must of looked crazy haha. Does anyone have the biggest loser bars in choc mint fudge? I only bought a couple because they look questionable... I'm rubbish at analyzing the nutritional info, but they taste soo much nicer than the exante ones, seem too good to be true?!

Aww well that's great you got through sitting with them! I go upstairs when people eat incase I start fancying it haha!
Haha oh god I have had that hangover thing too! not good. That's great you're doing 4 liters... I might try getting up to that much soon. Haha I know exactly what you mean about stopping for the toilet lol! I went to asda and had to go twice in the half an hour I was in there! ahaha.
Well done to you for not cheating tooo! that's great you're still 100%... try not to lose your 100% streak! haha, that's how I look at it ;)
I'm not too bad today thanks :) bit of a funny stomach but i'm gonna have to get used to it I guess, it won't go away haha. how have you been? :)
xx

Well I nearly did eat cos we were gonna go to YOsushi and I was gonna have sashimi (just fish) while sister and husband had sushi, but we were having a chat while we were getting ready to go and decided that it would be easier for me to stay 100% than it would to break it so early on, in a psychological sense. I am so lucky to have a sister and husband who will properly talk it through with me! So we changed our plans lol.

I am making myself be around food cos I need to train myself haha. It isnt too hard if I am "eating" as well, so I have sat with husband for each meal (we have some of our best chats at the dinner table and I didn't want to lose that) and had my shake/soup/bar while he has had normal food. It isn't exactly pleasant but it is bearable. And I'm always finished first! haha

It was harder yesterday while they were both eating and I wasn't so I watched tv while they ate. My sister lives in halls of residence though so it was NOT a big room haha.

That's not cool about your tummy :( I have been the same on and off since I started, very, um, liquid haha. Gross. I have been taking one immodium a day though and that seems to sort it out, and doesn't seem to be affecting weight loss (I may have had a sneaky weigh in, hehe, results on Tuesday!)

Keep happy hun you're doing great xx

Well I nearly did eat cos we were gonna go to YOsushi and I was gonna have sashimi (just fish) while sister and husband had sushi, but we were having a chat while we were getting ready to go and decided that it would be easier for me to stay 100% than it would to break it so early on, in a psychological sense. I am so lucky to have a sister and husband who will properly talk it through with me! So we changed our plans lol.

I am making myself be around food cos I need to train myself haha. It isnt too hard if I am "eating" as well, so I have sat with husband for each meal (we have some of our best chats at the dinner table and I didn't want to lose that) and had my shake/soup/bar while he has had normal food. It isn't exactly pleasant but it is bearable. And I'm always finished first! haha

It was harder yesterday while they were both eating and I wasn't so I watched tv while they ate. My sister lives in halls of residence though so it was NOT a big room haha.

That's not cool about your tummy :( I have been the same on and off since I started, very, um, liquid haha. Gross. I have been taking one immodium a day though and that seems to sort it out, and doesn't seem to be affecting weight loss (I may have had a sneaky weigh in, hehe, results on Tuesday!)

Keep happy hun you're doing great xx

That's great you've got so much support and still 100% :D I've got a meal out next sunday but I think i'm gonna give it a miss, even though i've had some nasty comments for not going :( but nevermind they don't understand.
Yeah i've been around food a lot more now, I normally have my bar/shake after though hehe. At least you aren't getting too tempted :D you're doing sooo well!
My tummy is loadss better today, what is immodium? never heard of it... incase it comes back haha! Ooooh bet you can't wait til tues! Good luck :D my wi isn't until not this weds, but the one after... can't wait!
Good luck hun, you're doing great, can't wait to see your great results! xx

Day 12 (i think?)- 100% today and feeling a lot healthier :D verrry cold though, but had a nice hot bath which made it better :) only have vanilla shakes left now eugggh i cannot stand them! love the others but vanilla makes me feel sick, even with coffee in :( Really hoping my order comes in time - ordered it yesterday but only have 2 days left of shakes... fingers crossed it comes in time!

They are fuel not food! Just get em down you ;) the others will be here before you know it.

Immodium are just tablets for runny tummy syndrome lol they have them at the supermarket.

My stomach is better today too so fingers crossed we are over the worst :)

As for your meal out, if you don't think you will feel comfortable then don't go, you can always go to the next one when you are more in control. You have a whole life to go out on meals! If you want to go for the social side just have lean protein and ketogenic friendly veg if you can, and stick to water xx

They are fuel not food! Just get em down you ;) the others will be here before you know it.

Immodium are just tablets for runny tummy syndrome lol they have them at the supermarket.

My stomach is better today too so fingers crossed we are over the worst :)

As for your meal out, if you don't think you will feel comfortable then don't go, you can always go to the next one when you are more in control. You have a whole life to go out on meals! If you want to go for the social side just have lean protein and ketogenic friendly veg if you can, and stick to water xx

Yup I keep telling myself that - it's just the vanilla ones are sooo sickly, even the thought of them haha, gotta have one in a minute :( booo, never mind - it's worth it! :D
Oooh I must get some of those incase it all starts again, do you use those ketosis sticks? I haven't bothered yet.
Ahh thats good yours is better too! let's hope this all stops haha!
Yeah i'm just obessing over the 100% thing, keeps me sort of motivated so i'm gonna give it a miss ;) maybe i'll go out on add a meal week. xx

Day 12 (i think?)- 100% today and feeling a lot healthier :D verrry cold though, but had a nice hot bath which made it better :) only have vanilla shakes left now eugggh i cannot stand them! love the others but vanilla makes me feel sick, even with coffee in :( Really hoping my order comes in time - ordered it yesterday but only have 2 days left of shakes... fingers crossed it comes in time!

Hey hun, have you got facebook? xo

Yup I keep telling myself that - it's just the vanilla ones are sooo sickly, even the thought of them haha, gotta have one in a minute :( booo, never mind - it's worth it! :D
Oooh I must get some of those incase it all starts again, do you use those ketosis sticks? I haven't bothered yet.
Ahh thats good yours is better too! let's hope this all stops haha!
Yeah i'm just obessing over the 100% thing, keeps me sort of motivated so i'm gonna give it a miss ;) maybe i'll go out on add a meal week. xx

Maybe try making them thinner? So they arent as sickly? Or really thick so you can just get them down really quickly and wash them away with loads of water after? Find a way :p

I'm the same with 100%, I feel like I am on a super streak! I hope it pays off at my weigh in tomorrow!

I've not used ketosis sticks yet, but my mum is going to send me some next time she has been to the docs. She is diabetic and gets them free on prescription if she wants them so I'm waiting cos I am a tragic combination of tight and skint, hahaha.

Anyway off to bed now as up early for college, sweet dreams xx

Aww Hun you seem to be doing so well :) well done :) keep it up :)

Maybe try making them thinner? So they arent as sickly? Or really thick so you can just get them down really quickly and wash them away with loads of water after? Find a way :p

I'm the same with 100%, I feel like I am on a super streak! I hope it pays off at my weigh in tomorrow!

I've not used ketosis sticks yet, but my mum is going to send me some next time she has been to the docs. She is diabetic and gets them free on prescription if she wants them so I'm waiting cos I am a tragic combination of tight and skint, hahaha.

Anyway off to bed now as up early for college, sweet dreams xx

I've just had one with two spoons of coffee in instead of 1... was a little more bearable, maybe i'll have it cold with coffee in next time so I can get it down my neck quicker haha! Might make it thicker too good suggestion ;) I would try thinner but it's more to drink haha!
Wooo go you! lets hope we both stay at 100% :D good luck with w.i!!!
Aww that's cool, I want to get some, my mum is diabetic too but has never heard of them, i've heard the chemists won't sell them to everyone so I don't know what to get my mum to ask, is it to do with blood sugar or something? I just need a plausible story she can tell them haha.
Night hun (good luck for tomorrow eeek!)
xx

If you haven't used ketostix up til now dint waste your money. If you stick to the plan you'll be in ketosis. If you keep sticking to it you'll stay in ketosis. You don't drop in and out of it if you stay on your packs so what's the point in checking?? Besides they're notoriously unreliable.

Yeah true but I really want them for AAMW, just to check i'm doing okay - bit of reassurance I suppose haha,

ketostix available on amazon xo

Just bought some off ebay :D, thanks hun, didn't realise I could buy things like that online haha! xx

Just bought some off ebay :D, thanks hun, didn't realise I could buy things like that online haha! xx

That's ok, I got mine online the last time as I think pharmacies don't always like selling them to people who don't 'medically' need them xo

Back