My Exante Diary - bisousbisous

I'm back! well will be in the morning. I've had a really rough few days so exante has been the least thing on my mind, i've been eating for 3-4 days but only 2 small meals a day, no carbs, well no obvious carbs, like potatoes etc. There's just been so many arguments and my diet keeps getting talked about, but everything has cooled down now so i'm gonna be 100% tomorrow. :) I've weighed myself early just so I can start afresh and I've lost 7 pounds - pretty happy about that :D considering i've been off the wagon for a few days, will post pics soon, although i can't see much of a difference :( maybe my stomach is bloated because of the food i'm not sure? xx

Yay @ 7lbs :)
How's it going?

well my "re start" didn't go tooo well, been soooo busy! i've been with my friends loaads and just couldn't do it, so many people were moaning at me including my parents but i think they now finally understand it all.

I've been 100% for 2 days now, I really will keep it up this time, I have to!! Luckily I think I have beaten my sugar/caffeine habit completely, haven't had any full fat coke, red bull, sugary coffee.

I've actually been eating like 2x as much as I used to eat (I used to hardly eat when I was on the sugary drinks), but still drinking loads of water, and i've lost a pound. :) I know it's not great for 1-2 weeks but it shows that this works if you're sensible after the diet, I thought i'd put at least 3 pounds out of the 7 i've lost back on but haven't! :D

So i'm gonna make sure I post on here daily just to give myself a kick up the arse, I really don't care what people think of this diet anymore.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.. this forum has been such a great support! :) xxx

Thanks Jennie! :) How have you been? xx

Good thanks :) had some nice losses, 21lbs down since I started :D bit stressed with college work overload at the moment but otherwise fine xx

Aww that's brilliant! Well done you! Hope you're less stressed soon! I find it so hard being stressed on this diet, i just crumble! haha, you're doing great! :) xx

100% today :) just taken some photos to compare with my previous ones, i'll upload them now. I was feeling really fat like this diet wasn't even working, but comparing the photos, i think i've lost a bit off my belly. :D

Before, 9 st 10.

After 9 st 3 - 7 pounds

Last edited:
You've definitely lost some from your tummy and hips hun :) Yaay go bisous! Xx

Thanks Jennie! :) I still feel mega fat, especially my tummy, but then again i've only lost 1/6th of the weight I want to lose... i'll be skinny soooon (I hope!) haha xx

Wow you can certainly see a difference....well done indeed missy xx

Wow you can certainly see a difference....well done indeed missy xx
Aww thanks gaga! :) I think I may do these horrible pics every 2 weeks to give me a bit of motivation! haha xx

Good plan indeed and well done for being so brave and posting them on here. I weighed more than 2 of you when I started and have done underwear shots every 4-6 weeks but no way could I post them on here yet....one day hopefully when at target I will. Great to see someone doing so well. Fab work x

Back