My Exante Diary - bisousbisous

Good plan indeed and well done for being so brave and posting them on here. I weighed more than 2 of you when I started and have done underwear shots every 4-6 weeks but no way could I post them on here yet....one day hopefully when at target I will. Great to see someone doing so well. Fab work x

Thanks hun :) just seeing them and posting them sort of publicly is giving me a kick up the bum haha. Aww that'll be great to look back on even if you don't post them on here! Just looking at your stats, you've done amazingly! Was that all on exante? Well done!! :D x

Ooh, defo a difference, keep going and you'll be a little skinny miss in no time. Lovin' the saucy leopard print bra too....:D x

I was thinking the same loving the bra! And yes can definitely see the difference :) keep it up ;)

Ooh, defo a difference, keep going and you'll be a little skinny miss in no time. Lovin' the saucy leopard print bra too....:D x

Hehe thanks :D I must keep goinggg!! Think I might buy a bike... speed up the weightloss a bit? i'm not sure! xx

I was thinking the same loving the bra! And yes can definitely see the difference :) keep it up ;)

Thanks carly! I think I'll do these awful photos in another 2 weeks. ahhh I hate them! haha, hopefully the fear of everyone seeing me in 2wks will give me some encouragement :D xx

Arghh I am sooo hungry. The other couple of days i've been fine! I still have another pack to have but I am starving, really don't know why! I used a ketostick before and it's pale pink... is this a good sign? I really hope i'm 100% today i'm not actually fancying any food but i'm just so starving! xx

Keep with it and you will reap the rewards chick! You are doing so well. Yeak all my losses so far are on Exante and I live in hope that one day I will resemble you hehehehe! xx

yep good sign :) Ketosis baby!!
I get very hungry even when in ketosis (mostly at TOTM)
Yay that's great! I don't get totm on my pill, but noticed i've been spotting when on this diet... weird. I really must read up properly on ketosis, soo confusing haha :) x

Keep with it and you will reap the rewards chick! You are doing so well. Yeak all my losses so far are on Exante and I live in hope that one day I will resemble you hehehehe! xx

Aww thanks for the lovely post gaga! :) I have been sooo emotional over nothing this evening, cheered me up :D Wow that's an amazing loss! You must be the most strongest person ever to lose all that on exante!! Well done you! xx

I MUST DRINK MORE WATER
Sorry for the massive font size haha, just a note to myself... I have a chart on my fridge and mark off when I have 500mls... god I have been naughty, on one day I only had 500mls!! (I had drinks of coke zero that day too but gosssh) I think it's because my brita filter has run out.. I hate tap water, silly excuse, but I really must get back on my water intake. Last time I was on exante (like 2 weeks ago lol) I made sure I had 6 x 500ml bottles a day and never missed one the whole time... what am I doing?!? arghhh.
So I tested myself for ketosis and it came up with the first pale pink, then I got really hungry for some reason so had my shake. I felt sooo emotional/shakey/tired just weiird so I tested myself again and I was on the 2nd to last dark pink... I don't really understand what this means, but I felt rubbish so i've had another liter of water (2.5 today...not bad, but 3 a day from now on!!) before the water i fainted, well half fainted, i went all wobbly and nearly fell over, dad had to catch me. So i'm not 100% as because of the fainting I had an extra bar, not the biggset cheat in the world though :) but ugh I have an awfullll tummy now it's keeping me awake :( i heard that thats one of the effects of having two bars. But i don't feel faint or shakey and i'm not pale anymore so it's okay. I am sooo tired, so this probably doesn't make much sense, i'm just wittering on hahah. i am literally half asleep now, night night xx

bisousbisous said:
Yay that's great! I don't get totm on my pill, but noticed i've been spotting when on this diet... weird. I really must read up properly on ketosis, soo confusing haha :) x

Apartment fat store oestrogen which is released when you lose weight so could be that :)

So i'm restarting on TS for 2 weeks tomorrow. :) Hoping to be 100% for 2 weeks then might move on to WS as my bmi will probably be under 25 by then. Definately gonna make a water chart to make sure I have my 3 liters every day and I'm gonna try and fit in some exercise each day. Thinking I might weigh myself weekly this time as that's what i've been doing when i've just been dieting normally. :) x x

bisousbisous said:
So i'm restarting on TS for 2 weeks tomorrow. :) Hoping to be 100% for 2 weeks then might move on to WS as my bmi will probably be under 25 by then. Definately gonna make a water chart to make sure I have my 3 liters every day and I'm gonna try and fit in some exercise each day. Thinking I might weigh myself weekly this time as that's what i've been doing when i've just been dieting normally. :) x x

Welcome back :) good luck with your restart tomorrow :)

Welcome back :) good luck with your restart tomorrow :)

Thanks Carly! Hope you're doing well :) i'm actually really excited for tomorrow, i've ate some rubbish things over the last few days and I feel sooo sluggish, can't wait for my shakes haha! x

Good luck chick.....let us know how you get on xx

Back