My Exante Diary - bisousbisous

bisousbisous

I'm now on day 2 so I thought i'd start a diary, hopefully to keep me motivated as i'm uploading horribly revealing photos! haha. I think i'm going to do my first weigh-in with pics at 3 weeks :D
Last year I was about 6 stone and have piled it on until I was around 10 1/2 stone. I am now around 9 stone 10, so hopefully I will lose quite a bit. Ideally would like to get to 7 stone for August :)

Today is my 2nd day on the diet, I've been rather tired and really daydreamy like not with it, but i'm thinking this is me getting used to it and also I have/had a MASSIVE sugar addiction!

These photos are me yesterday (1st day on exante) so hopefully i'll see a change in 3wks!!

Last edited:
i was thinking about put some picture too, but i am too ashamed of my big fat belly, and stretch marks, yuk:cry:but i guess that is the point, to put it out there to tell myself that i have to change now:p
well down for staying on , i am starting on monday. hope we will support each other on the way;)

i was thinking about put some picture too, but i am too ashamed of my big fat belly, and stretch marks, yuk:cry:but i guess that is the point, to put it out there to tell myself that i have to change now:p
well down for staying on , i am starting on monday. hope we will support each other on the way;)

Yeah these gross pics will help keep me motivated I think haha :)
Yeah we'll defo support eachother on the way :)
Good luck for Monday, you can do it!! xx

Day 3- I was sooo ill last night, felt really faint and shakey, i'm hoping this is a sugar withdrawal, my chest went a bit red and blotchy which i'm kind of worried about but it's all gone now (I don't think I drank enough water yesterday). I'm still feeling very tired today and have had an upset stomach, luckily not having any food or sugar cravings though.
I've put a chart on my fridge to monitor my water intake, defo gonna have 3l + today, hopefully it'll make me feel better. :) x

Heya :)
It sounds like you're doing all the right things. I also get the upset tummy when I start on this, I think it's your body getting used to all those vitamins. I definitely find drinking the water helps that to pass quickly. Stick with it through the next couple of days and hopefully you'll find yourself feeling a lot better soon! I find photos & measurements are really good ways to keep you focused, and also to help you see your progress :)

If you can get through day 3 (I spent the whole evening on day 3 lying in bed as I felt so tired) then you can get through anything!! It's get better from them on. Honestly!! x

Welcome and good luck

xxx

Welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey. :)

Heya :)
It sounds like you're doing all the right things. I also get the upset tummy when I start on this, I think it's your body getting used to all those vitamins. I definitely find drinking the water helps that to pass quickly. Stick with it through the next couple of days and hopefully you'll find yourself feeling a lot better soon! I find photos & measurements are really good ways to keep you focused, and also to help you see your progress :)

Yeah I defo think it's all the vitamins... I doubt I ever had many before this diet haha :eek: I feel loadsss better today :) Yeah I hate the photos.. but me seeing them every day, instead of hiding from mirrors is hopefully gonna keep me motiviated! :D x

If you can get through day 3 (I spent the whole evening on day 3 lying in bed as I felt so tired) then you can get through anything!! It's get better from them on. Honestly!! x

You're so right! Day 2 and 3 were awful, i'm a lot better now :D dying to weigh myself already haha but i'm gonna wait 3 weeks! Really glad i've got a bit on energy now so I can do some exercise! x

Thanks toots & nicky! :) x

The rest of Day 3 went okay, went out with my friends and resisted drinking, i've been really upset about how they're talking about this diet though, i've been called "stupid" and a "loser" now and one said i would put all the weight back on plus more :( but this is hopefully gonna keep me motivated to prove them wrong!
xx

Thanks toots & nicky! :) x

The rest of Day 3 went okay, went out with my friends and resisted drinking, i've been really upset about how they're talking about this diet though, i've been called "stupid" and a "loser" now and one said i would put all the weight back on plus more :( but this is hopefully gonna keep me motivated to prove them wrong!
xx

Try not to worry about what other people say. I think it's quite common that people have mixed views about vlcd's. You don't need anyone else's approval, you're doing this for you! Try not to let it dishearten you xx :)

Well done for resisting the drinks - hard as it may be, just smile and nod at your friends and let it wash over you. You'll have the last laugh when you're all slinky ;). They don't sound the best support though - can you avoid them for a bit??!

Thanks :) yeah it just got annoying the comments I got, but it kind of makes me more motivated which is good. I can't really go "out out" for a while anyway as it's probably really boring going out until 4am without a drink haha! So I won't see them that much anyway. xx

Day 4- Today went well, not very tired anymore :) haven't cheated or anything. I'm pretty annoyed with my dad, he's been offering me coke and chocolate several times today, resisted though, I don't even think of food or sugar now! :)

Day 4- Today went well, not very tired anymore :) haven't cheated or anything. I'm pretty annoyed with my dad, he's been offering me coke and chocolate several times today, resisted though, I don't even think of food or sugar now! :)
well done you!! say no to cake!;) I would be so proud of my self if i did that. hahaha. Keep up with the good work, i will join you on monday:D

well done you!! say no to cake!;) I would be so proud of my self if i did that. hahaha. Keep up with the good work, i will join you on monday:D

Thanks hun! :) Good luck for monday.. you can do it!! :D it was coke i refused - my ultimate weakness, i used to drink gallons of sugary drinks a day and eat tiiiiny amounts of food, which I think is why i've put sooo much weight on in just a year, oh and lack of exercise :eek: xx

Thanks hun! :) Good luck for monday.. you can do it!! :D it was coke i refused - my ultimate weakness, i used to drink gallons of sugary drinks a day and eat tiiiiny amounts of food, which I think is why i've put sooo much weight on in just a year, oh and lack of exercise :eek: xx
I thought it is ok to drink coke zero on this diet, but they are not good for you anyway. :p Has cut down my food for the past few days, really getting ready this time. woo hoo~~ i am so excited to see a slimmer me, this is what i looked like about 48 lb lighter, i want to look like that again!!!

Attachments

• SPA53688.jpg
    SPA53688.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 50
I thought it is ok to drink coke zero on this diet, but they are not good for you anyway. :p Has cut down my food for the past few days, really getting ready this time. woo hoo~~ i am so excited to see a slimmer me, this is what i looked like about 48 lb lighter, i want to look like that again!!!

Yeah i'm having a can of dr. pepper zero a day as a treat, drinking it now infact haha. But yeah I used to live off normal coke, lucozade, red bull etc because I hated eating big meals, don't know why! Really gonna have to break this habit when i'm off exante and eat proper meals. :)
You look great there, i'm sure you'll reach your goal :D
Are you gonna weigh yourself often? I'm thinking I will after 3wks, but it's getting sooo tempting now!! haha, more tempting than food and sugar infact... weird?? haha. xx

Back