My Exante Diary - bisousbisous

So I didn't end up restarting. :( I thought i'd been feeling funny for a few days, turned out I had a tummy bug. A few days ago I weighed myself and I was 9 stone 2 (!?), when my current weight was 8 stone 12, so I got reaaally put off. But I weighed myself yesterday and i'm back to 8 stone 12, so I don't actually think i've put on any weight thank god! :) So i'm doing TS for 2 weeks starting today, just made a water chart to make sure I get 3 liters a day and I think i'm gonna hide my scales... they're driving me mad! haha. Think i'm gonna do a weekly weigh-in as this will probably be my final 2 weeks on TS. I'm gonna go on a little bike ride every morning too, so hopefully this will be good for my losses. Lets hope I stay 100% today! :D x x x x

Oooh other news, i'm a size 8 now! In 3 shops anyway... haven't dared try out topshop yet haha. I was a 12 so I don't really know why my dress size has gone down so quickly, when i'm still really flabby and not really near my goal! haha. I'm soo short though, that's probably why ;)

Sorry to hear you have been poorly honey. Hope you are feeling better now. Good luck on the fresh start too. Reward charts are so good and very motivational. xxx

OMG........... a size 8!!!! Huge congratulations oh skinny one. Single figures hey!!!

Sorry to hear you have been poorly honey. Hope you are feeling better now. Good luck on the fresh start too. Reward charts are so good and very motivational. xxx
Aww thankyou! :) Yeah i'm fine now, the chart is defo helping, only have 500ml of water left now yay!
OMG........... a size 8!!!! Huge congratulations oh skinny one. Single figures hey!!!
Thankyouu! :D Hahah I must be the fattest size 8 in the world... thighs are still rubbing together yuck :( hopefully some cycling will sort that out so I can wear a nice dress again :D I'll have to have a catch up on your diary, just looking at your stats, you've lost 71pounds?!? wooow Thats amaaazing! Was that all on exante? xxx

Day 1 100% yaay. :D and only 500ml of water left to drink thank god! Might treat myself to a cheeky coke zero later :)

Well done indeed babe...fantastic news. You should get shredding with the rest of us- tis working wonders. My losses are all down to exante but sadly still got a lot more to go and will never sadly be your size but I can always dream xxx

Well done indeed babe...fantastic news. You should get shredding with the rest of us- tis working wonders. My losses are all down to exante but sadly still got a lot more to go and will never sadly be your size but I can always dream xxx
Aww thankyou :) Is that the dvd thing? might try it! Didn't get to go out on my bike today, got it out and it's broken :( my Dad is fixing it now though so will be on it tomorrow morning :) wooow!!! That is amazing losing all that on exante! Well done you :D and over half way there too! Wish I had your persistence! x x x

100% today :D still have a liter of water to drink yet though arghh. xx

How's your week been honey? Hope it's been a good one for you xxx

Hello gaga! Well I didn't last :( i've been so soo busy and I actually had a social life so I couldn't stick to it.
From tomorrow i'm really gonna try and do 2 weeks TS, then i'll probably stop exante forever and lose the rest more healthily.
I'm quite pleased though as i've been eating whatever I wanted and drinking a bit of alcohol, but been having no sugary drinks whatsoever and i've still lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks, it's not that much but pretty good for not dieting or exercising haha!
Hopefully i'll lose 7 pounds in this 2 weeks then i'll be halfway there to my goal. :) Definately gonna make time for exercise though, as I actually cannot feel a change in my body, I still feel flabby everywhere and my thighs STILL are rubbing together, I hate it. :(
Lets hope I last tomorrow! haha. xxx

bisousbisous said:
Hello gaga! Well I didn't last :( i've been so soo busy and I actually had a social life so I couldn't stick to it.
From tomorrow i'm really gonna try and do 2 weeks TS, then i'll probably stop exante forever and lose the rest more healthily.
I'm quite pleased though as i've been eating whatever I wanted and drinking a bit of alcohol, but been having no sugary drinks whatsoever and i've still lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks, it's not that much but pretty good for not dieting or exercising haha!
Hopefully i'll lose 7 pounds in this 2 weeks then i'll be halfway there to my goal. :) Definately gonna make time for exercise though, as I actually cannot feel a change in my body, I still feel flabby everywhere and my thighs STILL are rubbing together, I hate it. :(
Lets hope I last tomorrow! haha. xxx

Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck for tomorrow x
Thankyouuu! :D I really really have to stick to it this time, I really wanna get half way to my goal. :) How have you been? xx

bisousbisous said:
Thankyouuu! :D I really really have to stick to it this time, I really wanna get half way to my goal. :) How have you been? xx

Yeah not too bad hun x bet you can, only 14 days :) sure you'll do well :)

Good luck missy- I'd love to be finishing in 14 days!!!

Back