My Exante Diary

Shoebs it's the Sunday blues... I have them too... Boy went home, I ate food, pub shut early- what's good about Sundays! I love my job but just can't be bothered to get up tomorrow. I need more weekend!
Night night. Here's to a TS Monday.

Hey der Hope u had a gud one! I had a tough day and had a few Ultraslim bars dis eve after a round trip after work to a homeopotist who asked me questions for 2 hrs re my son Exhausting but am glad no food entered my mouth Cudnt eat til 12.30 today as felt so bloated from yday
Not a nice feelin Hope Ur winnin
Thinkin of u

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh it sounds like a tough day hun. I hope the homeopathy will get help your little boy, must be stressful seeing him in pain. Well done for not eating, I'm sure the ultraslim bars are pretty good and better to have an extra one than have a meal unless you're super hungry.
I felt shabby today, don't know if it was because of the salmon I had last night. It felt like when ketosis hits and you are exhausted with a terrible headache? I drank loads of water today but headache won't go- have just taken two cocodamol to get rid of it before bed otherwise I know I'll wake up with it. The salmon was repeating on me this morning which was disgusting. Wasn't hungry at all today. Had soup at about 8 but struggled to finish it because I felt so full!
My best friend commented today that my face looks slimmer, and she sees me a lot so doesn't usually notice. Hoping for a loss on Wednesday but I'm not sure I'll have one.

Food durin Exante isn't worth dat discomfort U poor thg havin headaches Thankfully I don't get dem We r only prolonging d time we will b consuming these products with WS days so heres to stayin TS as long as we can I've gotta eat 12th May My bars r gone so I've shakes and porridge left Did a DVD workout this mornin Gotta keep focused!!! Have a thintastic day Gr8 2 get compliments Fingers crossed re WI tomoro morn Slap on d bum 4 me if I've gained!!!

Yes I felt awful after the salmon and the smell of it lingering in the kitchen was making me feel ill! Not sure if I'll have a loss but here's hoping... Tomorrow has gone well although very hungry this afternoon. Had a good night's sleep last night which I always think helps weight loss! Hope your day went ok without any hiccups.

Hey der Had a busy day at work Had porridge at 8.30 Water and Coke Zero and Green Tea durin d day Then porridge at 4 and another porridge at 6 Spent hrs tidyin my DD bedroom as twas like a bomb went off Finally got it finished Ten mins ago and rewarded myself with some jelly sweets Really missin d sweetness of d bars Disappointed with myself for not stopping to think b4 stuffin dem in my gob 4 a sugar and energy fix
Oh dear... I'm doomed tomoro
Need a miracle... Hee hee
Well done u
Hope u sleep soundly again tonite Can't beat it

Hey Awake in middle of nite so decided to order a beginners mixed pack of S&S as need variety as am getting bored and miss chewing!!! Interesting to see what comes in d box! Gud luck weighing in Must try and sleep Work goin around my head;(

Ahh bad times! Hate it when I can't sleep although it's rare! Weigh in went ok, 3lbs gone. Feel like I have worked harder than 3lbs worth! But it's better than nothing :)

Hey der I put on one lb! Relieved it wasn't more Just had second porridge of d day! Wud luv a Tesco bar......well done u!!! 3lbs is awesome Be proud Fair play!!

Ah a pound isn't bad, that will go soon enough. TS all the way! I've not been hungry at all today. Not been able to finish my porridge or soup, which I know is bad but I just felt too full. Not sure how to resolve that?
Think I'll have to get some slim and save meals, perhaps if the food is more palatable I'll be able to finish it.

Been hungry the last couple of days... Think I've been more active and using up the few calories I'm having quite quickly! Also been really tired. Been craving food too... Specifically Chinese, subway, donuts, waffles and baked sweet potatoes! I think my body wants carbs!!!
Anyway, haven't cheated, stuck to the diet. Food week next week but I'm feeling a little nervous about it, wondering how much it will slow down my weight loss. I'm still going to do it although cant guarantee I'll do it every day... After my Exante has gone I'm getting the S&S variety pack to try, as I'm really craving meals. This weekend I'll be planning what to eat next week so I can go and do the shopping when I'm not hungry!

Hey Saddlebag
TIs hard when d cravings start My phone Wudnt let me log in yday Weird So glad to have a long wkend!! I'm havin a protein meal each day to ease myself back into it Do find it doesn't take much to feel absolutely stuffed! Tried on dress and it looks fab front view but is too clingy ( back view) so I've settled with another dress and a black balero jacket! I'll take a pic 2c what u think and post it on my diary. Hopin waistcoat and shirt comes by Wed for my son Silly me Leavin it til d last min!! Will u weigh in on Wed???

Hiya shoebs! Saw the dress on your diary it's lovely and the bolero jacket is brill, so versatile you'll get to use it loads! My bum is my problem area too, everywhere else seems to be losing weight except there! Tried on some skinny jeans today which I've had for a while, always been a bit tight around the calves but fit well now which is nice.
My mum and I went shopping today and she lectured me about this diet being dangerous etc. Told her that she was talking rubbish (she's only ever done weight watchers) but I got worried for some reason and had tuna for dinner with some veg instead of my soup! Think it was just an excuse really as I hate the tomato soup. I'll be weighing in on Wednesday but feel like my weight loss is stalling now. I'll be going into add a meal week and don't really want to incase I put any on.
Have ordered some S&S sample packs to see if I like them better, for a bit of variety.

Hello found your diary thanx for your advice earlier... i am also having S&S products bets choice every cottage pie , trufa bars are amazingggg lol :) makes the diet so much easier you know.

what samples did u order?
Danii

Hi Danii! I've ordered: cottage pie, chili, spag bol, spicy spag bol, tomato chili, macaroni, mushroom pasta, veg soup, dark choc and coconut bar, maple bar, milk choc truffa, milk choc vanilla bar, choc shake, crispy choc shake, caramel shake and banana shake! Got enough to last me 4 days :)
I'm really looking forward to the variety. Think I'll mash some cauliflower to put on top of the cottage pie then stick it under the grill. Yummy!

Hey Saddlebags
Don't get me started on mothers.... They always seem 2 say d wrong thgs.... My mother wud b shocked if she knew I weighed 11 st a few wks ago as she'd reckon dats obese!! She doesn't realise dat I'm nearly a foot and a half taller than her!!!! Take no notice
I went visiting my mother today and enjoyed a roast lamb dinner der Didn't have potatoes or dessert Stuck to meat veg and a small bit of gravy! Ate my last porridge this mornin after cyclin with a friend Think I'll miss dem Have loads of shakes to use Hope S&S box arrives Tues Der products sound scrum
NJoy Ur meal each day!!!

Ahhh I would kill for roast lamb mmmm! Not sure I'll have a loss this week, scales haven't budged all week and supposed to be going onto add a meal week on weds!
hope your bank hol weekend has been fun, I've spent most of mine gardening so my back hurts but will be worth it when I get lots of yummy veg!

Hiya, those S&S choices sound so yummy! :D:hug99: xx

Hehehe I feel like I've cheated and only got the good stuff :D I'm going to have to be very careful... Add a meal week and S&S all in the same week! I'll feel like I'm gorging!

Wow Uve sure been busy in dat garden of urs Fair play Ul b Eatin Ur very own organic veg in a few wks time!!!
Had SCH paperwork to do
Tidied hse Baked bread and buns Cycled twice so backside achin too What r we like!!!
Hope my box of s&s comes tomoro Need to b an absolute angel for d next 4 days as d bread spoke to me today and unfortunately I ate and ate and ate it Not gud!!!! easier at work
Nitey nite

Back