Total Solution My Exante Journey :)

I weighed this morning and I'm down to 17st8lb! That's already a 4lb loss for this week so far :) done 3 days of my 12 and have now lost 22lb altogether in 4.5 weeks - 6lb off 2 stone :) feeling very motivated this morning.. Also wonder if I'm losing more because I haven't had bars since last week? I've just been on vanilla shakes mainly with the odd carbonara :) anyway I'm off to work.. Onwards and downwards :) xxx

Managed 100% again today and think I'm back into ketosis - woke up with awful taste in my mouth lol.. But it's worth it :) working this weekend aswell so I should be able to keep it up.. As long as I last until next Friday ill be happy :) and then will either be back on it on the Sunday or Monday depending on how hungover I am on the Sunday lol - on a hangover the last thing I'd want to see is a shake I'd imagine lol :)

I weighed this morning and I'm down to 17st8lb! That's already a 4lb loss for this week so far :) done 3 days of my 12 and have now lost 22lb altogether in 4.5 weeks - 6lb off 2 stone :) feeling very motivated this morning.. Also wonder if I'm losing more because I haven't had bars since last week? I've just been on vanilla shakes mainly with the odd carbonara :) anyway I'm off to work.. Onwards and downwards :) xxx

That's great, well done! If you keep doing 100% days it will go down even further!

Thankyou Lynne :) still going 100% have so far lost 7lb this week and official WI is tomorrow so may see another lb or 2 lol.. but 7lb is amazing anyway :)

7lb is amazing on week 5. Well done! Good luck with the weigh in.

Week 5 official WI 17st4lb which is a massive 8lb :) so in 5 weeks (with roughly 5 days of eating rubbish altogether!) I've lost 26lb.. Another 2lb and I've hit 2stone! Also another 5lb and I'll be in the 16s!! Haven't been there in well over a year :) will definately be eating on Saturday as going on a hen night.. Might be eating Friday evening also depending on how I feel.. But hopefully back on it Monday if not Sunday but 100% until at least Friday :) xxx

Absolutely brilliant. Well done!

Well I didn't get to Friday on plan.. Made it tow Wednesday evening :( ate all the way through to yesterday including the hen night I went on and was 17st8lb when I weighed this morning.. 6lb put on last week :( so I am more than happy to get back on it this week.. Hate feeling so bloated when I eat :( I have another mini target.. I want to weigh 16st before I go on holiday which means I have 1st8lb to lose before August 17th and I will be off plan from then until 26th August... Just under 4 weeks to go and I think I can do it :) xx

Keep at it and you'll meet your target.

Back