Total Solution My Exante Journey :)

Well done on your loss :) yeah I'm waiting to get down into the 17s.. 18.2 is the lowest I've been this time round and looking forward to the 17s :)

I don't do much exercise really.. At work I'm always on my feet (health care assistant) so that keeps me active.. Yesterday I hardly stopped as I was in the garden all day so I guess that counts.. But I will probably introduce some sort of exercise soon but I don't know what.. :-/

I'm the same! Exercise bores the life out of me lol! I'll need to start introducing some form of exercise when the weight loss starts slowing down.

You be in the 17s by your next weigh in :) your doing fab!

Xx

Hopped on scales this morning... 17.13!!! Woop woop :) so that's 3lb down so far this week and only half way through... Given me a boost of motivation :) well on my way to my 17st goal for July 20th :) at work everyone is so supportive and that's helping also :) onwards and downwards :) xx

Well done you! :eek: :) you must be so happy. Your losing weight so fast ! I don't feel like I'm losing weight very fast.
Having a horrible day today, don't think the weather helps that though.

Xx

I think it's still quite quick cos I cheated lol :) but still very gd :) xxx

Haha iknow your getting amazing results & you've cheated. Not fair lol! I'm no going to weigh myself til my weigh in . Xx

That is fantastic

Thankyou Melissa and shrimp :) feeling quite positive still, although the weekend is coming lol... But I will get over it... It seems to be easier when I'm at work for some reason :) xx

You'll be fine! :) just keep strong and every time you feel like eating, drink water haha! That's what I do whenever someone has food around me, I just keep a bottle of water in my hand haha xxx

Well no movement on the scales this morning but still 3 days until WI to make a difference :) feeling positive :) xxx

I've not had much change on the scales all week :( week 3 is being really slow, still got to Wednesday.
Iknow the weight loss is alot less after the first week, so think it might help if I got digital scales. Xx

I've not had much change on the scales all week :( week 3 is being really slow, still got to Wednesday.
Iknow the weight loss is alot less after the first week, so think it might help if I got digital scales. Xx

Hope it picks up for u before WI :).. Yeah I have digital scales, they are probably a bit more reliable, precise and notice smaller differences :)

So the beginning of day 20.. I'm pretty sure this weekend should be quite easy.. Working 10.5 hours today and 13 hours tomorrow.. Should keep me busy enough and will probably help the weight loss for Mondays WI... I'm going to introduce a bit of exercise from Monday but not sure what.. I've heard the 30 day shred is good??? Anyone tried it?? Might look into getting that :)

Happy weekend everyone :)

Ps. 1lb down today - 4lb so far this week.. 18lb in total :) xx

Thankfully when I stepped on the scales today I was 2lbs down, so relieved! Think it's time for me to start exercising too.. Xx

Official WI this morning 17st11lb.. Which means a loss of 5lb this week :) 19lb in 3 weeks :) excellent.. Xx

Good morning and well done.

That's a fab week 3 weight loss! 2 more lbs and you've lost 1 and half stones...WOW! Amazing xx

Official WI this morning 17st11lb.. Which means a loss of 5lb this week :) 19lb in 3 weeks :) excellent.. Xx

That's an excellant weight loss. Well done!

Well on Tuesday I stepped off the wagon for a day... I actually felt awful for it - really bloated and tired :( So was more than happy to get back on it yesterday :) have done well in not weighing since Monday, and will try not to weigh until next Monday but it may happen lol :) anyway off to work I go :) xx

Good afternoon and well done on getting straight back on it after the slip up xx

Back